Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  The Insomniac Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Down Reply
Author

The Insomniac Thread

(Read 6419 times)
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #315 on: April 13, 2010, 04:45 AM »

Er, just did the conversion. It's pretty much the same as it is here, which is still ridiculously. You're not paying because the material is expensive. You're paying for the logo and what it represents.
Nope. Nope, they were worth it. Most definately.

And James...aww it's late eh?
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #316 on: April 13, 2010, 04:47 AM »

Oh and I don't really have a favourite shop. I buck the popular belief that everyone in England loves Top Shop because I don't actually think I own very much from there... A vest top I think but it really is too expensive in there, everyone seems to find really nice clothes in there, I go in and I'm just like... Yeah so... Over-rated beyond belief.

You have to drag me to the mall to shop. I think I have more than enough clothes.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #317 on: April 13, 2010, 04:48 AM »

Nope. Nope, they were worth it. Most definately.

And James...aww it's late eh?

Meh. Leave him be. He's always online until like 8 am your time. I applaud him for that.

Are you still on break?
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #318 on: April 13, 2010, 04:52 AM »

You have to drag me to the mall to shop. I think I have more than enough clothes.
Aww I love shopping... When my mother pays of course. I'm pretty bad with money and stuff to be honest. If I have it I will spend it. I try not to go shopping unattended because i'm so bad. Awfully impulsive, not with clothes or anything but with jewellery and strangely underwear... And all the other crap like food magazines and shiz... Pretty bad if you ask me I shouldn't have been allowed money ever. I imagine you to be rather thrifty?
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #319 on: April 13, 2010, 04:54 AM »

Meh. Leave him be. He's always online until like 8 am your time. I applaud him for that.

Are you still on break?
I wasn't going to say anything, you encouraged me to mock.

And yeah but it ends soon. Too soon. I don't wanna go back so insanely much... I have shitty drama to do and I just can't summon the strength to do it right now. Have to go in on Sunday for rehearsal... Frown
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #320 on: April 13, 2010, 04:56 AM »

Aww I love shopping... When my mother pays of course. I'm pretty bad with money and stuff to be honest. If I have it I will spend it. I try not to go shopping unattended because i'm so bad. Awfully impulsive, not with clothes or anything but with jewellery and strangely underwear... And all the other crap like food magazines and shiz... Pretty bad if you ask me I shouldn't have been allowed money ever. I imagine you to be rather thrifty?

I don't get an allowance or anything. Any money that I spend is usually all the money I have saved from when I worked. When I had my job, I literally NEVER went out because I was always working, so that's why I manage to still have money left over even then I quit in November. However, after all this prom sh*t, I'm really running low. I have no idea what I'm going to do...

Yeah, I have a problem with buying lingerie. I don't know why, I just do.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #321 on: April 13, 2010, 05:02 AM »

I don't get an allowance or anything. Any money that I spend is usually all the money I have saved from when I worked. When I had my job, I literally NEVER went out because I was always working, so that's why I manage to still have money left over even then I quit in November. However, after all this prom sh*t, I'm really running low. I have no idea what I'm going to do...

Yeah, I have a problem with buying lingerie. I don't know why, I just do.
Hmm. What did you do before you got your job?
They don't really give me an allowance either, they put £20 in my bank account but it's meant to be 'saved' although my grandad told me last week that he has some kind of savings account for me which has like £1000 in! I can only get it when I'm 18 though...
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #322 on: April 13, 2010, 05:07 AM »

Hmm. What did you do before you got your job?
They don't really give me an allowance either, they put £20 in my bank account but it's meant to be 'saved' although my grandad told me last week that he has some kind of savings account for me which has like £1000 in! I can only get it when I'm 18 though...

Before I got my job, I was fourteen. My grandfather used to give me money, but I never really needed it because I didn't drive yet and didn't have many places to go.

Meh, I have a bit saved up for college, and I know my mother does too, but it certainly isn't going for tuition but rather for spending purposes when I go up to Boston.

IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #323 on: April 13, 2010, 05:14 AM »

Well, I'm off to go take a shower and watch Zoolander in the living room.

Good night, Emma! Get some sleep, you want to be fully awake when you're checking out all those prom dresses.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #324 on: April 13, 2010, 05:14 AM »

Before I got my job, I was fourteen. My grandfather used to give me money, but I never really needed it because I didn't drive yet and didn't have many places to go.

Meh, I have a bit saved up for college, and I know my mother does too, but it certainly isn't going for tuition but rather for spending purposes when I go up to Boston.

And there's no way you can get your job back or a job? And is your grandad now out of the question?
Speaking of which my grandad was extremely excited to tell me that he had increased my pocket money from £2 to £2.50... Wow. I won't spend it all at once, bless him. I think it's because he thinks he is going to die soon. He is nearly 80... He ain't doing to bad actually...
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #325 on: April 13, 2010, 05:15 AM »

Приет!
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #326 on: April 13, 2010, 05:25 AM »

Приет!

Привет*!

That means Hi, Mark, before you get all 'follow da rules' on us. :p
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #327 on: April 13, 2010, 05:28 AM »

By the way, Пока means 'Bye'.

Okay, now I'm REALLY going to go. You should too, missy.

As for your grandfather, just be happy you have him for a while. I love hearing my grandfather's stories about the old country and things in his childhood.

I can't get my old job back and I don't have a car (or need one, since I'm leaving for Boston in a year and a few months), so other jobs would be out of the question because I wouldn't be able to work regular hours.
And my grandfather like my mother, believes that I'm almost considered an adult in American society, so I should start taking responsibility and learn what's worth money and what isn't.

wave
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #328 on: April 13, 2010, 05:34 AM »

Пока wave
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #329 on: April 13, 2010, 10:04 AM »

Well THAT was a fun night. I finally got to sleep at 7.30am to be woken at 8.15...
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »