Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Insomniac Thread
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 29 Reply

The Insomniac Thread

Well THAT was a fun night. I finally got to sleep at 7.30am to be woken at 8.15...

You're daft...not sleeping won't help your body recover and work properly! You need your sleep!!
IP Logged

You're daft...not sleeping won't help your body recover and work properly! You need your sleep!!
It wasn't a CHOICE Hazel!!
IP Logged

Why were you up that late then?
IP Logged

Insomnia! I COULDN'T sleep...
IP Logged

I've been having trouble sleeping this week, not impressed.  Think my conscience is playing on me though lol
IP Logged

I've been having trouble sleeping this week, not impressed.  Think my conscience is playing on me though lol
What have you done now then eh?
IP Logged

Oh wait is that you who's posted in the confessional? Never mind!
IP Logged

I can't say.  But its killing me I can't say nothing at all.  I'm normally an open person and keeping stuff to myself isn't sitting well with me, I feel better I've wrote in my diary though.  Just gotta make sure I don't frigging loose it! 

I lost my phone over the weekend and that was like losing my diary.  Actually I think thats another reason why I can't sleep, for not knowing where it is or what happened to it.
IP Logged

hug
IP Logged

Cost me 70 pissing quid to have it replaced n'all!! Grr!
IP Logged

I was having cybersex with Andrew.
IP Logged

That's just my pet name for my dick.
IP Logged

That's just my pet name for my dick.

Why does your dick have its own computer then?
IP Logged

Why does your dick have its own computer then?

He also has his own room. You can't keep quality like that tucked away in your pants.
IP Logged

He also has his own room. You can't keep quality like that tucked away in your pants.

So it's removable?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 29 Reply