Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Insomniac Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 29 Reply

The Insomniac Thread

I thought it was quite witty to be fair. Particularly for the time of night. hug Ha

Explain what you meant, you scorpion woman.
IP Logged

I think it's time we found James a lady friend. Or at least an otter.
Hmm two insomniacs living together would just be awful. I think that if and when I ever find/force someone to marry me, I think genuinely we would have to discuss having separate beds and bedrooms, i'm so awful at sleeping! (I was going to say, to sleep with, but I thought I should re-word it....)
IP Logged

For one, she added Americans with Belorussian roots on the first post. Smile
IP Logged

It is by choice. It's certainly not a medical condition. I could sleep if I wanted, so I suppose my insomnia is self-imposed.
Is it technically insomnia then? Sorry about the mad quotes I cba
It is by choice. It's certainly not a medical condition. I could sleep if I wanted, so I suppose my insomnia is self-imposed.
ec
IP Logged

Hmm two insomniacs living together would just be awful. I think that if and when I ever find/force someone to marry me, I think genuinely we would have to discuss having separate beds and bedrooms, i'm so awful at sleeping! (I was going to say, to sleep with, but I thought I should re-word it....)

You can't be any worse than my best mate. He stays over and we occasionally have to share a bed. He elbows and punches in his sleep and smacks his lips.
IP Logged

Sleeping with someone is fab.  You can warm your feet up on his bum, have rapant sex and sleep like spoons..  tender
IP Logged

Is it technically insomnia then? Sorry about the mad quotes I cbaec

No, it's not insomnia. It's the nearest thing to what I am, so I use the term.
IP Logged

Where did you aquire the idea that I am scorpian like from? And what she said.
IP Logged

You can't be any worse than my best mate. He stays over and we occasionally have to share a bed. He elbows and punches in his sleep and smacks his lips.

Don't ever question all my comments about male sausages to you anymore.
IP Logged

Sleeping with someone is fab.  You can warm your feet up on his bum, have rapant sex and sleep like spoons..  tender

Depends on the person. I like my space and I get too warm if I cuddle all night. I find it hard to cuddle and sleep. Far too hot.
IP Logged

Where did you aquire the idea that I am scorpian like from? And what she said.

It's a line from Anchorman.
IP Logged

Sleeping with someone is fab.  You can warm your feet up on his bum, have rapant sex and sleep like spoons..  tender
Mmm yes, I can see that all happening, and then me popping off to a different bedroom... lol
IP Logged

Don't ever question all my comments about male sausages to you anymore.

I'm secure enough within myself to share a bed with a man, rug muncher.
IP Logged

Mmm yes, I can see that all happening, and then me popping off to a different bedroom... lol

They'd kick you out.
IP Logged

Depends on the person. I like my space and I get too warm if I cuddle all night. I find it hard to cuddle and sleep. Far too hot.
Inevitably you both go your own ways...but it's such a nice feeling to cuddle up.  Sticky skin gets my vote... every time!  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 29 Reply