Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  The Insomniac Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 Go Down Reply
Author

The Insomniac Thread

(Read 7158 times)
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #405 on: August 31, 2010, 02:09 PM »

NOO  please fill me in!!!!
8 A*'s and 3 A's yay
IP Logged
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #406 on: August 31, 2010, 07:05 PM »

8 A*'s and 3 A's yay

Oh I hadn't heard...well done!!! clap Such a clever one you are yay
IP Logged
Tommy
World No 1

woo hoo

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #407 on: September 01, 2010, 01:08 AM »

8 A*'s and 3 A's yay

clap Well Done!!!! Very Happy I am sooo happy for you.
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #408 on: September 01, 2010, 08:01 AM »

Thankyou guys hug
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #409 on: September 08, 2010, 09:58 AM »

Tempur matresses are soooo good.... just make sure you buy from eBay otherwise they cost an absolute bomb.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #410 on: September 08, 2010, 10:08 AM »

Tempur matresses are soooo good.... just make sure you buy from eBay otherwise they cost an absolute bomb.

Are they as good as Sealy Posturepaedic?
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #411 on: September 08, 2010, 10:18 AM »

Are they as good as Sealy Posturepaedic?
Just had a brief look at their website, they seem to refer to coils which is not what Tempur do and therefore makes me think they are not as good.

Tempur use memory foam invented by NASA, it's the world leader in that particular material. They are super expensive matresses, you'll usually have to pay almost £2k unless you go on eBay.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #412 on: September 08, 2010, 10:20 AM »

Just had a brief look at their website, they seem to refer to coils which is not what Tempur do and therefore makes me think they are not as good.

Tempur use memory foam designed by NASA, it's the world leader in that particular material.

I hadn't actually checked Tempur out, but I have slept on the "memory foam" and while it has some good points, it is really really HOT to sleep on and I found it uncomfortable for that reason.  But, it may be much better in a cooler climate.  Did you buy it already?

Sealy matresses are absolutely fantastic.  The coils are in the middle, but the tops are all beautifully padded.  Great support, but very very heavy to lift.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #413 on: September 08, 2010, 10:25 AM »

Depends on what memory foam you use those, Tempur are the market leader with the best material and I've not had any heat issues with this Tempur matress I just got. Although I understand what you are referring to, foam can cause a heat issue.

PS. Just found Sealy do have some memory foam mattresses.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #414 on: September 08, 2010, 10:30 AM »

Depends on what memory foam you use those, Tempur are the market leader with the best material and I've not had any heat issues with this matress I just got. Although I understand what you are referring to, foam can cause a heat issue.

PS. Just found Sealy do have some memory foam mattresses.

I honestly don't know which foam I slept on, but it was gruesome.  However, it was in a hot climate and that most probably did not help.

I'm not surprised Sealy have foam mattresses - they are one of the best mattress makers in the world (something to stick in the back of your memory the next time you want a new mattress).  A Sealy mattress will last a lifetime (maybe I should be writing their advertising blurb  Smile).  All the mattresses I have are Sealy and they all have a box spring underneath the mattress - so you get two sets of springs.  The one I sleep on is a California King (7 feet long by about 6'6" wide) and because of its size the box spring comes in two separate pieces (the same as two single beds) which are bolted together and then the mattress sits on the top.  You never EVER get any sag in a Sealy mattress (more blurb lol)
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #415 on: September 08, 2010, 10:31 AM »

I refuse to sleep on a coiled mattress from now on Very Happy
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #416 on: September 08, 2010, 10:33 AM »

I refuse to sleep on a coiled mattress from now on Very Happy

You must have a nice cool body ... whereas I, on the other hand, am xxx xxxx   lol
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #417 on: September 08, 2010, 10:40 AM »

Now, now... don't put Tempur in the same category as the foam matress you tried... I doubt you'd have a problem with this company apart from the fact you'll need to remortgage your house.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #418 on: September 08, 2010, 10:50 AM »

Now, now... don't put Tempur in the same category as the foam matress you tried... I doubt you'd have a problem with this company apart from the fact you'll need to remortgage your house.

Oh the mattress I was using was not an el cheapo ... not at all - also, it didn't belong to me.  But, once you've had a poor experience, it's hard to overlook it.

But, I'll look forward to welcoming you to the Sealy fold - oh, in about a year from now ..  Very Happy
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: The Insomniac Thread « Reply #419 on: November 03, 2010, 04:00 AM »

Morning all!!  I have another painful mouth ulcer that is keeping me awake so I'm waiting for my soluable painkillers to kick in then try sleeping again.  Its giving me an awful headache and sweats too, not impressed!!  I'm getting the cordysil mouthwash in tomorrow!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »