Andy Murray vs Vasek Pospisil, Wednesday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Movies
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 ... 341 Reply

The Movies

So you could call it The Pish Artist then?
Too good.. roflmao
IP Logged

Awesome movie ?

Probably won't have much of substance but looks to be very fun Smile
IP Logged

So you could call it The Pish Artist then?

Oh, very good, Wink Yes, I think he was, but saved by lerve....
Just seen "Coriolanus" now that was terrific. Fiennes shot it in Serbia and used footage from the Balkan conflict. Most effective.
IP Logged

Have come across Eddie Redmayne in a few films / productions now - he's an absolute babe! And can act fainting
IP Logged

I haven't seen a decent movie in the theatre in ages. Last was Midnight in Paris. Very good but felt rather short.

Have seen a lot at home. Donnie Darko, The Abyss, Powder, Shawshank Redemption etc. to name a few. A lot of them were either 2nd or 3rd viewing though. oh and 2001: A Space Odyssey but that too was a 3rd viewing.
IP Logged

I haven't seen a decent movie in the theatre in ages. Last was Midnight in Paris.

Awful time to watch a movie.....What was the name of it?
IP Logged

Awful time to watch a movie.....What was the name of it?

I don't get it but I hate 3Ds.
IP Logged

Woman in Black - very, very tense but Daniel Radcliffe is a bit stiff in his role, very little emotion.

Another case of book > film.
IP Logged

Gradually going through all of Heath Ledger's films - stunning. 
IP Logged

Take that's in a women's perspective .....stunning as in looks....because as a actor , in a mans perspective, he,s run of the mill.
IP Logged

Take that's in a women's perspective .....stunning as in looks....because as a actor , in a mans perspective, he,s run of the mill.

Quite the opposite, I don't find many blonde guys attractive but he played some seriously tough roles for such a young actor, did you not find any of them convincing?
IP Logged

Wouldn't say he's run of the mill Robbie, but I do think his death resulted in an over-exaggeration of his performance in The Dark Knight.
IP Logged

Quite the opposite, I don't find many blonde guys attractive but he played some seriously tough roles for such a young actor, did you not find any of them convincing?
Yes, his last role... Hav,nt seen him since.
IP Logged

Yes, his last role... Hav,nt seen him since.
IP Logged

roflmao
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 ... 341 Reply