MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The Movies
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 ... 341 Reply

The Movies

Downloading now Smile
Reported.

IP Logged

Went to to see 'Side Effects' today. Loved it. Very thought-provoking.

After that, was dragged in to see 'Snitch'.. Usually I would avoid anything The Rock does in a movie at any cost, but I must admit I am warming to Dwyane Johnson as an actor. I enjoyed it.
IP Logged

Went to see "The Call" this weekend. Tense stuff.. perched on the edge of my Empire Theatre seat, I was.
Worse later when we went for a coffee, and at a quick glance the guy at the opposite table looked exactly like the serial killer. Yikes!  nervous

Also saw the trailer for "Spring Breakers"
James Franco is brill... from Oz to this character. Can't wait to see him in this role.
IP Logged

I watched a couple of movies this past week. Both very good. One is fairly new - Blue Valentine (2010) and Paradise Road (1997). The latter was based on a true story.  Very hard to watch at times but very well acted. Loaded with stars.

Blue Valentine was excellent but it was very draining for me in the end. So well made and acted. Kudos to both actors.
IP Logged

I just finished a movie called For the lvoe of the game and I approve the acting skills of Kevin Costner a lot.
IP Logged

Went to to see Dead Man Down today, but once we paid and handed over our tickets, were told there was a problem and were given a free pass for next time, and told to choose whatever movie we wanted to see instead
Just so happened that Oz The Great & Powerful was starting, so went to see that.

Dearie me.... but the upside was I got to look at James Franco for an hour or so.  Wink and a kiss
IP Logged

^ Lol it so surprisingly slooooowwwww shocking but he is very nice eye candy... Whistle
IP Logged

Watching Men In Black 3. Utterly hilarious.
IP Logged

Just re-watched The Man from Earth.

Such a great film. And it's entirely conversational.
IP Logged

Such a great film. And it's entirely conversational.
I,ll pass James....how are you?
IP Logged

One of my all time favourites. Glad you introduced me to it a while back.
IP Logged

Just seen "Trance." Decidedly "unentranced." Too much back story, shape shifting and pychobabble.
Oh Danny Boy lame
IP Logged

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer and Moon - both great movies.
IP Logged

I,ll pass James....how are you?

Stressed. You?
IP Logged

One of my all time favourites. Glad you introduced me to it a while back.

You rank it that highly? Nice one.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 ... 341 Reply