The Movies

Try and make it up some how.

Your getting worse ya daftie lol Wink
IP Logged

Your getting worse ya daftie lol Wink
Yep  w00t.Rx
IP Logged

I just watched The Conjuring.

According to me, it was pretty bad. The first 1 hour of the movie was dragging with no scary parts and all. Actually, if you calculate, approximately 5 minutes of the movie was realistically scary. Other than that, it is a waste of time. There was an unnecessary hype created for the movie.
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
IP Logged

I just watched The Conjuring.

According to me, it was pretty bad. The first 1 hour of the movie was dragging with no scary parts and all. Actually, if you calculate, approximately 5 minutes of the movie was realistically scary. Other than that, it is a waste of time. There was an unnecessary hype created for the movie.
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Have you seen Mama Sabine? I watched few weeks back was quite scary but the silly ending slightly spoiled it.
IP Logged

Insidious 2 is out on 13th September. Epic movie series.
IP Logged

Yeah I enjoyed the first yin
IP Logged

Have you seen Mama Sabine? I watched few weeks back was quite scary but the silly ending slightly spoiled it.

Yup, watched it. I prefer Mama to Conjuring. I find the ending silly too. My mom became senti and started crying in the end which made matters worse. lol

Mama had a better story than Conjuring too. Conjuring has got too many loopholes even though it is based on a true life story. Many things are not explained properly which leaves you with so many questions.
IP Logged

I am NOT gonna read reviews and go for this movie.
IP Logged

Yup, watched it. I prefer Mama to Conjuring. I find the ending silly too. My mom became senti and started crying in the end which made matters worse. lol

Mama had a better story than Conjuring too. Conjuring has got too many loopholes even though it is based on a true life story. Many things are not explained properly which leaves you with so many questions.

Ha ha your mum sounds like a sensitive soul...bet you weren't impressed though  Very Happy
IP Logged

Oblivion - I loved this film. Not sure why the reviews were not great.
IP Logged

Paranoia - Hubbster told me he liked it, after I'd woken up from my nap and wiped the drool off his shoulder.  zz
IP Logged

Just watched Now You See Me.Loved it.
IP Logged

I saw the Conjuring this week, very effective horror movie Smile
IP Logged

Oblivion - I loved this film. Not sure why the reviews were not great.

Seen it twice now, i think it's the best film i've seen this year so far, i'm not a fan of the cruise but he was very good in this.
IP Logged

I saw the Conjuring this week, very effective horror movie Smile
You get scared easily?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 ... 341 Reply