Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  TV Shows
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 ... 238 Reply

TV Shows

No. No. No. NO.

IP Logged

Thought you had good taste in comedy, too. Shame.
IP Logged

Thought you had good taste in comedy, too. Shame.

I believe James and I are in agreement, so you may have to rethink your stance on him too.

IP Logged

So why the hatin' then? Give me some reasons.
IP Logged

I've just never found anything he's said to be really funny.

I'd pick David Mitchell over him any day of the week.
IP Logged

So would I, but have you seen some of the female 'comics' on QI like Jo Brand? Or Phil Jupitus?

Christ.
IP Logged

So would I, but have you seen some of the female 'comics' on QI like Jo Brand? Or Phil Jupitus?

Christ.

For a second, I thought you were saying that Phil Jupitus was a female...

I agree. Also dislike Rich Hall. Don't ******* understand why anyone would think he was funny.
IP Logged

When someone mentions 'female comedians', I shudder.

On this, I'm happily sexist.
IP Logged
Joe

Basically did a 'Breaking Bad' marathon this Christmas in watching 4 seasons in 3 days.

WHAT A SHOW!!

Where did you get season 4 from? Not even season 3 is out in the UK as far as I can tell - I had to get it from German Amazon!

Oh I see - you STOLE it.
IP Logged

Oh I see - you STOLE it.
IP Logged

So why the hatin' then? Give me some reasons.

IP Logged

You need me to go through the QI episodes and find examples?
IP Logged

I have never heard him say anything particularly witty, nor does he have good timing. Any highlights of his funniest jokes? His popularity is a mystery to me.
IP Logged

He's more of a surreal comedian, he's not a gagman. His stand-up is excellent, have seen it live.
IP Logged

He's more of a surreal comedian, he's not a gagman. His stand-up is excellent, have seen it live.

I watched some of his standup and didn't find it funny. What do you mean by 'surreal comedian'?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 ... 238 Reply