In Space and Time too. Wink
IP Logged

In Space and Time too. Wink

Did I say Time and Space???? Smile.
IP Logged

Tomorrow People is back!  Yay! 
IP Logged

Did I say Time and Space???? Smile.

Yeah you did. Also happy birthday to my favourite Doctor, William Hartnell. He'd be 105 today.
IP Logged

Yeah you did. Also happy birthday to my favourite Doctor, William Hartnell. He'd be 105 today.

I did! Mind you, in my head it should be time and space for some reason, but I know it isn't Smile.

Ah, happy birthday to the late Mr. Hartnell then. I'm thinking of getting his grandaughter's book. It sounds interesting. I'm sure Verity Lambert's biography is worth a read too.
[ Last edit by teejay1 January 09, 2014, 12:13 AM ] IP Logged

I did! Mind you, in my head it should be time and space for some reason, but I know it isn't Smile.

Ah, happy birthday to the late Mr. Hartnell then. I'm thinking of getting his grandaughter's book. It sounds interesting. I'm sure Verity Lambert's biography is worth a read too.

I didn't know there was a biography about Verity. She's quite inspirational to me, her faith in Doctor Who was too good for even us fans to match. I might get Billy's granddaughter's one too then.
IP Logged

I can't find Verity's anywhere, what's it called Teejay?
IP Logged

I didn't know there was a biography about Verity. She's quite inspirational to me, her faith in Doctor Who was too good for even us fans to match. I might get Billy's granddaughter's one too then.

Well my brother seems to think Verity Lambert wrote a book. The way I see it is that as a woman, in what at the time was very much a man's world, especially at the BBC, Lambert is inspirational. I mean, I was never an avid DW fan, not as a kid, but even I know the name Verity Lambert.

William Hartnell's granddaughter definitely has a book out. I think it was published for the 50th anniversary. I'd just like to know a bit more about him.
IP Logged

I can't find Verity's anywhere, what's it called Teejay?

I honestly have no idea. I'll do a search tomorrow and see what I can find.
IP Logged

Well my brother seems to think Verity Lambert wrote a book. The way I see it is that as a woman, in what at the time was very much a man's world, especially at the BBC, Lambert is inspirational. I mean, I was never an avid DW fan, not as a kid, but even I know the name Verity Lambert.

William Hartnell's granddaughter definitely has a book out. I think it was published for the 50th anniversary. I'd just like to know a bit more about him.

Just found William's granddaughters book. But I don't think Verity did publish a book, shame really.
IP Logged

Just found William's granddaughters book. But I don't think Verity did publish a book, shame really.

I will tell my brother off for being misleading Wink.
IP Logged
Caz

'The Muskateers' .......I watched the first episode on Sunday on BBC1 at 9pm and it runs for another 9 weeks and it's brilliant! Reckon you guys will love it!  Sword fight
IP Logged

D'Artignian is very hot 
IP Logged

Capaldi was good as the Cardinal.
IP Logged
Caz

D'Artignian is very hot 
Yes.....but I wouldn't have kicked any of them out on a wet night!  Whistle
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 ... 238 Reply