MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  TV Shows
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 ... 245 Reply

TV Shows

Oh Caz, kicking them out on a cold night? Now who could be soooo cruel....Wink Not me.
IP Logged

THE BRIDGE SEASON 2 (AND ONE)
ALL MOODY SCANDANAVIAN NOIR,
GREAT CHARACTERS WELL ACTED AND WELL FROM SCANDANAVIA
NUFF SAID
IP Logged

Am absolutely loving "The Bridge" too. The last two episodes were amazing. Am still reeling.
IP Logged

Yeah Yeah yeah!

Love the Play off between Saga and Martin, and the way they introduce mysterious characters and let the story unfold
best thing since Breaking Bad in my humble view
Guessing that blond bird with the terminal illness is the `Mother Of 3`
And if that's too obvious...the brother!
[ Last edit by Cmongoose January 21, 2014, 05:52 PM ] IP Logged

Rumours are rife on Twitter that Steve John Sheperd will be the new Master in Doctor Who. Rumoured to appear in one of the first six episodes of Series 8.
IP Logged

Going to have a wee look at Adam Hills' new show 'The Last Leg' later - looks like it might be a good laugh.
IP Logged

@goosey
So whodunit?
IP Logged

Caught up with The Musketeers, don't know why I didn't watch the first two episodes sooner. Absolutely brilliant casting, and I mean I can't stop liking Peter Capaldi now. Great show.
IP Logged

Sounds good, hopefully we get it in NZ at some point.

The Blacklist started here last night. Great first episode and James Spader was fantastic as expected.
IP Logged

Sounds good, hopefully we get it in NZ at some point.

The Blacklist started here last night. Great first episode and James Spader was fantastic as expected.

We have to watch something to keep us entertained until August, have you seen the new on set pictures and spoilers? There is going to be a fantastic moment involving a phone, Clara and a mystery caller (and I know who it is).
IP Logged

I have only seen the pictur of Capaldi in costume that was released last week. Always try to avoid spoilers where possible.
IP Logged

Two series i've just spent the week watching and both were brilliant. Both are 1st seasons with the 2nd seasons coming soon.

Hannibal
Bates Motel

Check them out, you won't regret it Smile
IP Logged

My favourite show of all time. Jack is back. OMG.

IP Logged

@goosey
So whodunit?

Wow 24 might be worth finally bothering with.
@ BBH, Well it's who we thought plus another we didn't (for a while)
But we didn't really find out who it really was anyway!
Great, great show.
IP Logged

Gary Oldman - bit of a knob on Jonathan Ross. Frown
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 ... 245 Reply