MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  TV Shows
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 ... 238 Reply

TV Shows

@ Angie
I am absolutely loving it! Best on TV at the mo. by a million miles!
As for Steely Keely, well she's done something, but not sure what. Not sure she would've killed Carly either. If she was thoroughly nasty she'd have let her nasty neighbour burn. Do hope its not "woman scorned" stuff. Too obvious. Think that might be a red herring.
Think there are two story lines, possibly intertwining, the murder of Carly and corruption in the force.
Not sure it's Dryden either, think there's a Mr Really Nasty somewhere.
Gripping stuff clap

Yep, cant believe its the last one on Wednesday Frown  theres bound to be a few massive twists like there was in the last series at the end  nervous
IP Logged

This new series of Doctor Who sounds like its going to get better and better, new companion, new monsters, Keeley Hawes, who I loved in Ashes to Ashes.
IP Logged

Vikings season 2 is insane so far... so much better than the first.
IP Logged

Vikings season 2 is insane so far... so much better than the first.

We've just started getting season 1 here, and based on the trailer it looks intriguing. Now that you've shared your enthusiasm about the next season, I will check it out.
IP Logged

We've just started getting season 1 here, and based on the trailer it looks intriguing. Now that you've shared your enthusiasm about the next season, I will check it out.

Season 1 is slow but they really go full out in the second, Sparticus style.
IP Logged

Something shocking happened in my fave programme last night.  shocking

(The Good Wife.)

I won't give anything away in case others are watching, because I think we are a bit further on here.
IP Logged

I love Jimmy Fallon.. and I love this Very Happy ..

IP Logged

IP Logged

^ I watched some of it a bit way back - liked it a lot. 
IP Logged

R.I.P. Kate O'Mara.
IP Logged

According to Twitter, the third episode of the upcoming series of Doctor Who has a working title of 'Robots of Sherwood'. So its Robin Hood with robots.
IP Logged

According to Twitter, the third episode of the upcoming series of Doctor Who has a working title of 'Robots of Sherwood'. So its Robin Hood with robots.

Imagine going on and on and ON about Dr Who
Honestly who give a ******* ****
hahahaha!
IP Logged

It's a tv thread and a free country
IP Logged

Imagine going on and on and ON about Dr Who
Honestly who give a ******* ****
hahahaha!

Tell us your fave(s) goosie. We're all a flutter.
IP Logged

It's a tv thread and a free country

which means I am also allowed to comment,
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 207 [208] 209 210 211 ... 238 Reply