Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The new breed of smartphones.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] Reply

The new breed of smartphones.

Thought something like that.
IP Logged

I almost spaffed in my designer label boxers when I saw the new HTC One.

What a sexy ass handset that thing is.
IP Logged

Ah but, do you know what the Y stands for?

Yob, obviously.
IP Logged

Managed to forget my phone was in a pocket and put it through the washing machine last night. Lucky it was only the cheapest basic thing and not even a smartphone, but it had lasted me a good 3 and a half years which is the longest I've had a phone last. Lucky it wasn't an iphone or anything flash.

Amazingly the sim card seems to have survived though. Tried it in the girlfriend's phone and the contacts were all still there. Have to get a new phone today then.
IP Logged

My piece of vodafone smart tosh has froze on me yet again!  I've swapped to my daughter's blackberry that I'd been using as an mp3 player.  Now I have icons popping up that I have not idea what they are!  old  I remember when phones were the size of a house brick and all you used them for was phoning or texting.  Life was much simpler then lmao
IP Logged

I still only use it for calling and texting. My Mum also has a vodafone smart phone that cuts out every single time we talk. Anyway just been for a look at lunch time and one store had a phone advertised for $24 on their website and went to 2 of their stores in the city but they don't have any left. Another has a $29 thing advertised but the nearest store was a bit far to go in my lunch break after checking the other stores so will try tomorrow.

Not in any rush really. I only use it to keep in touch with my parents and they can just email me instead. It is also nice to have one available when driving in case of a break down or accident.
IP Logged

That really does annoy me - something being advertised but never any stock. grr
IP Logged

Tossing up whether to go for the $29 basic thing or an $89 smartphone (Huawei X3). I know I don't really need or want a smartphone but since there is one so cheap at the moment I'm wondering whether it may be worth upgrading now I need a new one.
IP Logged

Would you use the smartphone features? I don't but liked the touch keyboard but the freezing stuff really got on my nerves! I tried using livescores on the phone but it just ate data.
IP Logged

Nah I don't need it. Half of the time it will just be knocking about in my football bag and probably get nicked on the sideline or at training anyway so will go for the basic $29 thing if there's any left.
IP Logged

Well I'm joining the smartphone age afterall as I have just won a Nokia Lumia 520 from a daily Vodafone advent calendar competition. The day after winning a PS4. lol
[ Last edit by invisibleman18 December 17, 2013, 08:55 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 [40] Reply