MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  The X-Factor
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 [86] 87 Reply

The X-Factor

Are people not bored of this programme? Simon Cowell is cleverer than I give him credit for.
IP Logged

Surely Wagner has to go.  I swear I'll lose all faith if he doesn't...
IP Logged

I'll just shoot myself now....
IP Logged

Are you ^ still watching this nutty prog ...  lol
IP Logged

Are you ^ still watching this nutty prog ...  lol
I swore I wouldn't, but in the absence of major cuddles, I find myself drawn in...  Think
IP Logged

I swore I wouldn't, but in the absence of major cuddles, I find myself drawn in...  Think

Just so long as you're not sitting there with a gallon tub of icecream and a spoon at the same time ... Whistle
IP Logged

Just so long as you're not sitting there with a gallon tub of icecream and a spoon at the same time ... Whistle
OMG.... I ate a huge meal earlier.  Catching up with family.  I had ice cream and hot butterscotch sauce for pud...  I can actually feel it settling on my hips!  panic
IP Logged

OMG.... I ate a huge meal earlier.  Catching up with family.  I had ice cream and hot butterscotch sauce for pud...  I can actually feel it settling on my hips!  panic

A moment on the lips - 26 months on the hips .... w00t
IP Logged

The X Factor is ****. That is all I have to say.
IP Logged

The X Factor is sh*t. That is all I have to say.

It's certainly sh#t this year. There's no discernible talent, certainly not from the ones they tell us are favourites (Cher, Katie). Mary is a standout, but you can see Simon being reserved in his comments. You can see there's no way he wants a 51-y-o winning young, trendy X Factor.
IP Logged

It's certainly sh#t this year. There's no discernible talent, certainly not from the ones they tell us are favourites (Cher, Katie). Mary is a standout, but you can see Simon being reserved in his comments. You can see there's no way he wants a 51-y-o winning young, trendy X Factor.
Well, she's the same age his him - sans the botox etc....
IP Logged

Sadly she would not win even if Simon poured on the compliments.
IP Logged

woah, Mary is not that good folks. She has so much trouble singing in time with the backing track. She's so ofyen just off the beat. Sure she's got a big voice and seems lovely, but she's hardly a world beater.

For me, rebecca's voice is awesome, but there's still something a little lacking in her stage presence. Cher has all the presence but doesn't come across at all well off stage, probs because she's still so young. Matt is maybe the most complete but he doesn't strike me as a superstar. One direction on the other hand could be huge if they're well managed...but are they too like The Wanted?

Hmmm not a stellar year.
IP Logged

I agree that Mary is overrated, but weren't you a fan of Aiden? He certainly couldn't sing.

I think Matt is the best of the lot, by a mile.
IP Logged

I agree that Mary is overrated, but weren't you a fan of Aiden? He certainly couldn't sing.

I think Matt is the best of the lot, by a mile.

vomit
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 [86] 87 Reply