1) When there's only one other person in the elevator,
tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock.
Smile,and go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but
push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and
ask if they know what floor your on.
5) Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a
friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Gregg.
your day been?"
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it
up, then scream"That's mine!"
a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8) Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone
gets on, ask if they have an apointment.
9) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they
would LIKE toplay.
10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets
on,ask them if they can hear ticking.
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review
emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them
14) When the
doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay,
don't panic, they open again!"
15) Call out, "Group Hug!" and then
16) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and
17) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while
peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
18) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing
the wall, without getting off.
19) Stare at another passenger for a while, then
announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away
20) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to
the other passengers.
21) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
22) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while,
then announce, "I have
new socks on".
24) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and
announce to the
other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"