MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  TO MURRAY'SWORLD
Pages: [1] Reply

TO MURRAY'SWORLD

This is Richie C here sorry i havn't be on for so long. My home computer isn't working right at all and hasn't been for quite sometime. It has got a nasty virius. I finally it got it bk on wed night, payed £23 for repairs and good clear but i got it bk home and the computer was in more of a mess then it was before, had to take it away again. could take up 2 a wk or more. So I am having to pop to library to use internet.
 Eh?
IP Logged

Poor you... I hope you can get back soon and your computer can be fixed without a lot of costs...!
 hug
IP Logged

Yea was wondering where you had gone  Think
Hope everything turns out well  goodjob
IP Logged

confused  Why does that happen that you send something off for repair and comes back in a worse state!  Hope you get it sorted soon.  hug
IP Logged

Sorry to hear that Richie. no

Hope you get it all sorted out soon! throwcomputer
IP Logged

I was thinking that you hadn't been on in so long Richie.  So sorry to hear about your computer, and I hope you get it back in good condition this time, and I hope they don't charge you any more money for it  no
IP Logged

Do you know what we should all do to computers -->  throwcomputer

Stupid things when they refuse to work Rolling Eyes

But, hi Richie....and i hope everything's sorted soon.. hug
IP Logged

Quote from: "JohnW"
throwcomputer

Yeah right, like you would ever do that to a computer Wink
IP Logged

True... though I was seriously tempted earlier... if it hadn't been an expensive machine belonging to someone else I might have... damn thing still won't connect to it's network. Rolling Eyes

Anyway if we all throwcomputer there would be no murraysworld Frown
IP Logged

Glad we don't all throwcomputer I would never want to hurt my computer, it has my whole life in it... I love it so much! Hug it every night Wink
IP Logged

lame hehe.....only joking.....

One day i think i might actually throw a computer out the window.... have threatened to do so many times, but have managed not to so far  Wink
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply