Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Top Spin 4
Pages: [1] Reply

Top Spin 4

How many of you have it then? Being proclaimed as the best tennis simulator ever made.

Played the demo over the last few days, convinced me to buy it once my exams are done, very impressed with the improved animations, gameplay and graphics, and crowd noises.

How does the career mode play, James?
IP Logged

Are the controls much better than TS3? I didn't notice much.

Nadal is better than Fed in it though, nuff said it's won my vote. Look forward to beating you pandypants.
[ Last edit by top_spin May 13, 2011, 09:32 PM ] IP Logged

Tennis simulator?

Don't they have tennis courts in Sweaty land?  Eyebrow raise.
IP Logged

How many of you have it then? Being proclaimed as the best tennis simulator ever made.

Played the demo over the last few days, convinced me to buy it once my exams are done, very impressed with the improved animations, gameplay and graphics, and crowd noises.

How does the career mode play, James?

Career mode is good, but the way it's set up is a little annoying. You progress to playing different levels of tournaments, so even when you reach MS level you can't play in the Slams until you've met certain criteria.

It's an excellent game, but online mode has some issues that caused me to quit playing for the time being.
IP Logged

Career mode is good, but the way it's set up is a little annoying. You progress to playing different levels of tournaments, so even when you reach MS level you can't play in the Slams until you've met certain criteria.

It's an excellent game, but online mode has some issues that caused me to quit playing for the time being.

James owns me at this.
IP Logged

But will he own you at the real thing when you meet-up soon?
IP Logged

James owns me at this.

And you own me at COD: MW 2.
IP Logged

But will he own you at the real thing when you meet-up soon?

I don't think we'll be playing tennis.
IP Logged

James owns me at this.
And you own me at COD: MW 2.
Get a room.
IP Logged

I don't think we'll be playing tennis.

Why not? 

IP Logged

Why not? 

Having trouble with my feet. My arthritis likes to move around and my feet currently have it worst. I'm walking like Agassi.
IP Logged

He's doing a Nadal, don't listen... he'll play last minute and obliterate you.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply