Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Travelling 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10 Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Travelling  (Read 6880 times)
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Travelling « on: November 16, 2005, 09:54 PM »

i love travelling too - nothing beats good old blighty though in my eyes Very Happy

been to : denmark, sweden, norway, holland, belgium, france (paris twice), austria (twice), germany, italy (rome, venice, florence, pisa, capri, naples), bulgaria, dubai (twice), majorca, ibiza, portugal, czech republic, hungary, canada (eastern coast toronto, thousand islands, montreal, quebec), usa (new york, philly, washington, florida), mauritius and morrocco as well as Edinburgh!!

i am a VERY lucky girl in that respect Very Happy
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Travelling « Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 09:57 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
i love travelling too - nothing beats good old blighty though in my eyes Very Happy

been to : denmark, sweden, norway, holland, belgium, france (paris twice), austria (twice), germany, italy (rome, venice, florence, pisa, capri, naples), bulgaria, dubai (twice), majorca, ibiza, portugal, czech republic, hungary, canada (eastern coast toronto, thousand islands, montreal, quebec), usa (new york, philly, washington, florida), mauritius and morrocco as well as Edinburgh!!

You some relation to Alan Whicker?????? Wow, that's a lot of travelling!
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Travelling « Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 09:57 PM »

wow  shocking
that looks impressive comapred to mine:

umm france, spain, wales and scotland. wahooo  yahooo  what great travels ive been on  no
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Travelling « Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 09:58 PM »

Quote from: "Bevc"

lol, it does look that way, but a lot of them were coach tours - several countries in one holdiay e.g. vienna, prague and budapest or scandinavia.
america was a coach trip too - only ever been there once Smile
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Travelling « Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 10:00 PM »

Quote from: "Bevc"

lol, it does look that way, but a lot of them were coach tours - several countries in one holdiay e.g. vienna, prague and budapest or scandinavia.
america was a coach trip too - only ever been there once Smile

please, please don't complain about only ever being to america once  no
otherwise ill give you a huge lecture on how much i want to go  Whistle
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Travelling « Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 10:01 PM »

lol no - i certainly wasn't complaining - just explaining the situation!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
honestly, i wouldn't complain about having the opportunity to go somewhere like that!
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Travelling « Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 10:11 PM »

Laura... wow... that's a lot of places you've been. Awesome. :supz:

I doo like travelling myself, but so far I haven't made got outside the UK. Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Travelling « Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 10:14 PM »

Quote from: "JohnW"

I doo like travelling myself, but so far I haven't made got outside the UK. Rolling Eyes

Very Happy Sometimes it's the little things that count!  goodjob UKs pretty nice actually.. escpecially Ol' Scootlan' of course!  wub Lake District is awsome to.. very green! Smile
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Travelling « Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 10:16 PM »

Whoah!  Thats so cool!  My friend has promised to go with me to Rome because I went to Paris with her earlier this year.  I've always wanted to go Norway ever since I read Roald Dahl's Boy lol.

I love Canada! I went to toronto (and Niagara falls and  Lagoon City).  When I go back next year I'm flying to Vancouver where one of my cousins live for a week, then flying to Toronto to stay with my other cousin for the rest of the two months but the problem is ... I'm going during the summer and my cousin lives on a farm in the middle of NOWHERE and no TV!  So I'll b missing Wimbledon!  But she has the internet so I'll be able to keep some of my sanity lol.

I'm studing AAT which is accounting.  In a few short years (if I pass my exams) I'll be a fully qualified accountant.

Amy
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Travelling « Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 10:18 PM »

Quote from: "top_spin"

Very Happy Sometimes it's the little things that count!  goodjob UKs pretty nice actually.. escpecially Ol' Scootlan' of course!  wub Lake District is awsome to.. very green! Smile

I'm going to be strange here and sayi do love to visit parts of the UK. Especially Brighton, one of my favourite places in the whole wide world, the sea, the shopping, the parks.... oh i could go on for ever!
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Travelling « Reply #10 on: November 17, 2005, 04:37 PM »

I have been to France and Spain quite a few times and been to America (Florida) and Cyprus once.  Also went to Belgium when I was very young.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Travelling « Reply #11 on: November 17, 2005, 06:24 PM »

Yeh...well I am very well travelled. You name it:

Milton Keynes
Preston
Glasgow

You name it...I've been there  Think
IP Logged
Mathlete
Junior

Travelling « Reply #12 on: November 19, 2005, 12:16 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"
Quote from: "top_spin"

I'm going to be strange here and sayi do love to visit parts of the UK. Especially Brighton, one of my favourite places in the whole wide world, the sea, the shopping, the parks.... oh i could go on for ever!

Over the summer i was lucky enough to go on 2 holidays one to florida and one to devon and i have to say i enjoyed the trip to devon so much more.
IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Travelling « Reply #13 on: November 19, 2005, 12:28 PM »

goodjob  Nothing will ever compare with Cornwall.

Just think, this is my view every morning as I walk the dog! It's literally just down the road from me.

Sheer bliss! I'm not crowing, honest  Whistle
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Travelling « Reply #14 on: November 19, 2005, 12:31 PM »

looks absolutely beautiful hulahoop Smile
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »