Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Travelling 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Reply
Author

Travelling

(Read 7653 times)
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Travelling « Reply #15 on: November 19, 2005, 12:57 PM »

shocking wohaa!! Cornwall looks amazing! You're definitly very lucky. This is near me..  Crying or Very sad

And the closest i get to the brilliance of wild life.. a grey park!  Think  

[ Last edit by top_spin June 23, 2006, 09:32 PM ] IP Logged
hulahoop
Seed

Home is where the heart is!

Travelling « Reply #16 on: November 19, 2005, 01:53 PM »

no I couldn't cope with all those people. I find crowded places really scary.   Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Travelling « Reply #17 on: November 19, 2005, 02:21 PM »

Quote from: "hulahoop"
no I couldn't cope with all those people. I find crowded places really scary.   Crying or Very sad

Me too....
i quite like where i live, it's in the North London, so it's not as busy, but i can still go into london to do great shopping etc. the place where i live actually has quite a villag-ey feel, and has a fantastic park, i love it!  yahooo

Wow! those pics of cornwall look great!
and julia, is that Camden? also loving your new avator  shocking  wub
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Travelling « Reply #18 on: November 19, 2005, 03:47 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"

Wow! those pics of cornwall look great!
and julia, is that Camden? also loving your new avator  shocking  wub

Yup, that is indeed Camden! Smile I'm a couple of streets just of the main road. Smile
About the people - well you get used to it living here for all your life.. especially Camden. even if it's not the very city center, we get TONES of people - and when i mean tones.. im not kidding. Tourists, locals, buisness owners.. everyone.
Camden's known for one of the biggest punk attractions in the world  Eh? well.. Camden Lock is full of punk/goth shops.. and we also get a lot of punks and slightly scary people etc. But it's such a great place to live.. really good clothes and it's nice to roam round the shops.

(^^^But that's not why i live there.. my school is near!)

Avatar is  wub he looks so... hmnn, how d'ya describe it...  Whistle
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Travelling « Reply #19 on: November 19, 2005, 03:53 PM »

wow Camden is such a cool place, i go there quite often..... It'd be fantastic to live near there !!

Quote from: "top_spin"

Avatar is  wub he looks so... hmnn, how d'ya describe it...  Whistle

....god damn hot.... Whistle
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Travelling « Reply #20 on: November 19, 2005, 04:53 PM »

And the closest i get to the brilliance of wild life.. a grey park!  Think  

I'm gonna have to find some photos of our local park for you... not sure I can get all 2,400 acres in one photo though wink
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Travelling « Reply #21 on: November 19, 2005, 05:01 PM »

http://rogeraubrey.typepad.com/photos/roath_park_cardiff/dsc01007.html

my local park Surprised) pretty much opposite my old school - used to go there at lunchtimes sometimes.....  goodjob

....and we also had to run around it for p.e. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ranting
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Travelling « Reply #22 on: November 19, 2005, 05:15 PM »

hehehe, cross country, i always used to get out of that  yahooo

these pics are near where i live, although i don't know how to put a pic in so here's the link:
http://www.londonstills.com/search.asp?request=search&thumbs=50&previous_search=&search_type=simple&page=1&log=1&search_text=Winchmore+Hill+&category=0&contributor=0&imagetype=1&imagetype=2&imagetype=3&imagetype=4

the 4th and 5th are in my park, and the last is "The Green"
IP Logged
Josh
Seed

Travelling « Reply #23 on: November 19, 2005, 05:40 PM »

I live in a residential area so it is really quiet but you can play on the streets.  It is also the last station on the tube so it is quite easy to get into London from there.
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Travelling « Reply #24 on: November 19, 2005, 05:40 PM »

Quote from: "eira_arian"
http://rogeraubrey.typepad.com/photos/roath_park_cardiff/dsc01007.html

my local park Surprised) pretty much opposite my old school - used to go there at lunchtimes sometimes.....  goodjob

....and we also had to run around it for p.e. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ranting

wohaaa!! now THAT's what i call a park!  =D> the lake is beautiful ..ehh so green and peaceful!  wub
Annie those photos are really beautiful too! Which part of London do you live in?
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Travelling « Reply #25 on: November 19, 2005, 05:43 PM »

It's Enfield, North London. It's a great place, we get all the good stuff of living in a town, good shopping  goodjob great transport, loads of people around. But it is also a lot quiter than living in the center.

Josh, i like where you live, my cousin lives there and it is quite a pretty place.....
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Travelling « Reply #26 on: November 19, 2005, 05:47 PM »

Quote from: Banannie
It's Enfield, North London. It's a great place, we get all the good stuff of living in a town, good shopping  goodjob great transport, loads of people around. But it is also a lot quiter than living in the center.

Josh, i like where you live, my cousin lives there and it is quite a pretty place.....

oooo Enfield! Very Happy That's about 20 minutes drive from me when there's no traffic  ranting which there always is so... Whistle
North London shopping is good.. you've got Brent Cross, The Spires and all the other great places.. and of course Camden.  Wink

(i think we're going terribly of the topic here..)  Eh?
[ Last edit by top_spin June 23, 2006, 09:33 PM ] IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Travelling « Reply #27 on: November 19, 2005, 05:50 PM »

Quote from: "Banannie"

oooo Enfield! Very Happy That's about 20 minutes drive from me when there's no traffic  ranting which there always is so... Whistle
North London shopping is good.. you've got Brent Cross, The Spires and all the other great places.. and of course Camden for the more emo people.  Wink

(i think we're going terribly of the topic here..)  Eh?

Brent Cross is great, and the Spires is like a 5 min drive from my house!! There's also Enfield Town, but no ones heard of that cos it's absolutely dreadful, however they are rebuilding it, and hopefully by the end of it it's gonna be like another brent cross  goodjob

and julia, if you look through all threads, i don't think we have ept to a single topic lol  Whistle
IP Logged
Riverman
Veteran

Hello

Travelling « Reply #28 on: November 19, 2005, 05:51 PM »

Mwahaha... let's stay off topic for the moment. Very Happy

This is a photo of a lake in the park here, just inside the nearest gate... March last year. wink

http://www.neoplanet.co.uk/users/expertec/Powells9.jpg
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Travelling « Reply #29 on: November 19, 2005, 05:56 PM »

and julia, if you look through all threads, i don't think we have ept to a single topic lol  Whistle

Randomville.. wahhey! how many could we possibly have...  Wink

And John that photo's nice! Honestly i wouldn't like to be kayaing in that lake - but that's english weather for you! Smile
Ahhh the greatness of grey days with high winds and freezing nights!  Whistle
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »