Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Twas the night before Christmas ... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Reply
Author

Twas the night before Christmas ...

(Read 2927 times)
~Lola~
Challenger Level

Flood me with your words - trust me, I can swim

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #15 on: December 24, 2005, 10:44 PM »

Quote from: "kwevus"
u mean ur not getting me a christmas pressie  Crying or Very sad meh ok!! why can people only remember me spilling the drink? it was a group effort lol!! well without my pres from u my tree is going to look utterly lonely as usual no  lol!! x(",)x

Here  hug  a christmas hug for ya!! Where is my present?! and we only remember you spilling the drink because you nearly ruined my camera in the process..lol. But I forgive ya now!!
IP Logged
kwevus
ATP Level

Let us taste those Murray mints

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #16 on: December 24, 2005, 10:45 PM »

ur present, em  Whistle  i sorta ate it as i do with everything  in sight!! glad to hear we didnt ruin ur christmas surprise there john!! x(",)x
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #17 on: December 25, 2005, 03:07 PM »

Wow John.... that looks like a lot of presents!! Very Happy What did you get??
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #18 on: December 25, 2005, 03:50 PM »

Beautiful tree, John!

We just opened our pressies  Wink
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #19 on: December 25, 2005, 03:52 PM »

Quote from: "dentie"
Beautiful tree, John!

We just opened our pressies  Wink

Oo..... what did you get?? Very Happy
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #20 on: December 25, 2005, 03:53 PM »

Very Happy I got 2 DVD boxes of Sex and the city! And I got the pcgame tycoon3. I'm sooo happy Smile
Thx for asking!
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #21 on: December 25, 2005, 03:58 PM »

Very Happy I got 2 DVD boxes of Sex and the city! And I got the pcgame tycoon3. I'm sooo happy Smile
Thx for asking!

Sounds good  goodjob
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #22 on: December 25, 2005, 04:01 PM »

Oh my, dentie - Sex and the City - absolutely fab!!  Enjoy!

I got a DKNY watch, a silver celtic bangle - and best of all Matthew Williamson perfume - what a fab day!

I hope everyone else got what they asked santa for!!   hug
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #23 on: December 25, 2005, 04:04 PM »

Sex and the city is unbelievable! Very Happy

Ooe great pressies, you got spoiled by your family! Nice! Wink
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #24 on: December 25, 2005, 04:06 PM »

You know what.... i've never actually been bothered to sit and watch a SATC  Think

But sounds like you all got great presents  goodjob
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #25 on: December 25, 2005, 04:07 PM »

You should Annie Very Happy It's very very amusing!

What did you get, Annie?
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #26 on: December 25, 2005, 04:10 PM »

You should Annie Very Happy It's very very amusing!

What did you get, Annie?

Not much really.... 2 CDs from my brothers, money, and a few DVDs to add to my huge collection from my friends Very Happy
IP Logged
deedee
John McEnroe

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #27 on: December 25, 2005, 04:11 PM »

Oh great Very Happy
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #28 on: December 25, 2005, 04:13 PM »

You should try to get some Sex and the City DVDs, annie - very funny!  Did you get some good films in your pressies?
IP Logged
Banannie
Veteran

Twas the night before Christmas ... « Reply #29 on: December 25, 2005, 04:17 PM »

Quote from: "ellyb"
You should try to get some Sex and the City DVDs, annie - very funny!  Did you get some good films in your pressies?

*nods* Very Happy Errr..... Shrek, Shrek 2, Sponge Bob Square Pants film, Rat Race, Wimbledon and Mean Girls Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »