Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Twas the night before Christmas ...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Reply

Twas the night before Christmas ...

Quote from: "kwevus"
u mean ur not getting me a christmas pressie  Crying or Very sad meh ok!! why can people only remember me spilling the drink? it was a group effort lol!! well without my pres from u my tree is going to look utterly lonely as usual no  lol!! x(",)x

Here  hug  a christmas hug for ya!! Where is my present?! and we only remember you spilling the drink because you nearly ruined my camera in the process..lol. But I forgive ya now!!
IP Logged

ur present, em  Whistle  i sorta ate it as i do with everything  in sight!! glad to hear we didnt ruin ur christmas surprise there john!! x(",)x
IP Logged

Wow John.... that looks like a lot of presents!! Very Happy What did you get??
IP Logged

Beautiful tree, John!

We just opened our pressies  Wink
IP Logged

Quote from: "dentie"
Beautiful tree, John!

We just opened our pressies  Wink

Oo..... what did you get?? Very Happy
IP Logged

Very Happy I got 2 DVD boxes of Sex and the city! And I got the pcgame tycoon3. I'm sooo happy Smile
Thx for asking!
IP Logged

Very Happy I got 2 DVD boxes of Sex and the city! And I got the pcgame tycoon3. I'm sooo happy Smile
Thx for asking!

Sounds good  goodjob
IP Logged

Oh my, dentie - Sex and the City - absolutely fab!!  Enjoy!

I got a DKNY watch, a silver celtic bangle - and best of all Matthew Williamson perfume - what a fab day!

I hope everyone else got what they asked santa for!!   hug
IP Logged

Sex and the city is unbelievable! Very Happy

Ooe great pressies, you got spoiled by your family! Nice! Wink
IP Logged

You know what.... i've never actually been bothered to sit and watch a SATC  Think

But sounds like you all got great presents  goodjob
IP Logged

You should Annie Very Happy It's very very amusing!

What did you get, Annie?
IP Logged

You should Annie Very Happy It's very very amusing!

What did you get, Annie?

Not much really.... 2 CDs from my brothers, money, and a few DVDs to add to my huge collection from my friends Very Happy
IP Logged

Oh great Very Happy
IP Logged

You should try to get some Sex and the City DVDs, annie - very funny!  Did you get some good films in your pressies?
IP Logged

Quote from: "ellyb"
You should try to get some Sex and the City DVDs, annie - very funny!  Did you get some good films in your pressies?

*nods* Very Happy Errr..... Shrek, Shrek 2, Sponge Bob Square Pants film, Rat Race, Wimbledon and Mean Girls Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Reply