Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  UFOs & Aliens from outer space 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Reply
Author

UFOs & Aliens from outer space

(Read 6512 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #150 on: September 15, 2011, 10:29 AM »

Ok guys..........I came on here with the intention of posting something of interest [I thought] but I've just re-read my previous post and then noticed that all down the page it's Caz,Caz,Caz,Caz,Caz,Caz 'ad infinitum'........The words 'head' and 'brick wall' spring to mind! Buhweet, do your worst........I surrender!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #151 on: November 24, 2011, 10:12 AM »

Ok guys.......any of you newbies ever seen a UFO? If so, please post it on here!
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #152 on: November 24, 2011, 11:00 AM »

Never.   Never looked really.   Head in the sand type Caz.     You don't live in Bonnybridge by
any chance - seems to be a hub from the little I've read.    I can think of a good reason to
befriend the aliens however - they could pick up His Modesty and take him as far away from me as possible.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #153 on: November 24, 2011, 11:33 AM »

Never.   Never looked really.   Head in the sand type Caz.     You don't live in Bonnybridge by
any chance - seems to be a hub from the little I've read.    I can think of a good reason to
befriend the aliens however - they could pick up His Modesty and take him as far away from me as possible.
lmao lmao No, I live in England [married to a sassenach], but I'm a Glasgow girl born and bred! I've seen a fair few UFOs, [only 1 biggie], but then I'm always looking! I used to do Agility with my dogs, so we'd go to shows every weekend during the Summer, plus a week long show twice a year! We'd usually be camped out in the middle of a field with next to no light pollution, so there was plenty of opportunity for skywatching at night! I have seen a few from my own back garden though, when I'm out with the dog last thing! I never saw any in Scotland [as I never used to look], but my Mum saw a huge one over Glasgow 50 years ago! I wasn't there, but I suppose that's where my interest started! Very Happy
[ Last edit by Caz November 24, 2011, 11:59 AM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #154 on: August 07, 2012, 09:39 AM »

If any of you 'newbies' have ever seen a UFO, please post on this thread! In case I've missed anyone, welcome to MW!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #155 on: September 04, 2012, 05:19 PM »

I saw 3 ufos live on CNN news above the White House when I was watching tv in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep! This was around the time of the Obama elections. The guy was chatting away with no idea what was going on behind him. I sooo wanted him to turn around and look out the window. I felt I was the only person in the world who was seeing this and wanted to leap out of bed and phone someone.......but who? It didn't matter though, as they showed the clip on the news later in the day, and pointed out the FOUR bright lights. One of them had been so near the tip of the flagpole, that I hadn't noticed it the first time ! I managed to see the clip again just once on the net,but, haven't been able to find it since. All I could find was the old '50s' sighting! Did any of you guys see this!
As you can see, I posted this in March 2011, but the event happened in 2004. As stated, later in the morning, I saw a news broadcast about the UFOs and then it just disappeared altogether! Wow! Four UFOs above the Whitehouse? You would have thought that there would have been at least 'some' media coverage.......even if it was only another denial......e.g. weather balloons ect....but, no.....not even a mention anywhere, except for that one broadcast and even that disappeared pdq!  Whistle I'm guessing someone got a slap on the wrist for that one!   yes Then after four years.......completely out of the blue, [excuse the pun] I just happened to come across a short clip of the following morning's news report about the UFOs! If anyone is interested and would like to see what I saw that night,  it's on YouTube and can be found by googling......'UFO LIGHTS IN WASHINGTON D.C. ON LIVE BROADCAST ON BBC-OCT. 3'.......
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »