Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Jurgen Melzer, Wednesday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  UFOs & Aliens from outer space 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11 Go Down Reply
Author

UFOs & Aliens from outer space

(Read 6027 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #30 on: March 08, 2011, 11:22 AM »

Nigel, this is just more of the same old 'de' bunkum that the powers that be have been feeding us for years!! Have you ever really looked into any of this stuff? 'Coz I've been doing it for years. I can't believe that they're still getting away with it in this day and age of technology. You'll find plenty of 'proof' on the net! Some guy stayed out there for not one but two nights shining his headlights into the sky and had officers and men running around for a joke? For 2 whole nights? You believe that? Why do you think that the files went 'missing'? And they are not the only ones....check out HMS Manchester!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #31 on: March 08, 2011, 12:24 PM »

It's recently been announced that scientists believe there is 'another' universe.......maybe more than one! I'm not talking 'galaxys' here, we already know there are billions of those.....but a whole new universe? WOW!
Does it not just make you feel like a total insignificant?  I mean, there must be so much more than our lives out there.  I find it fascinating and very exciting.  yes
I was watching a documentary the other night (can't remember the channel) and it showed a 'picture' of Earth as compared to the rest of our universe.  We're just a teensy pin-head, and yet mankind is arrogant enough to believe that we and we alone are masters of it.

Trouble is we tend to equate other 'intelligent' beings with ourselves, but we have absolutely no idea what these beings might look like.  Although I can believe in UFOs I do feel sceptical about aliens because from people's accounts of them they all look remarkably android and some, amazingly, even speak English!  Stephen Hawking has said that this planet could already be invaded by them but we won't know as we have no idea what they might look like.  They could be as tiny as insects or even undetectable to the human eye, like viruses.

Fascinating and very believable, given the colours of the lights.   Presumably, though, Conde was aware that some of the airmen at this base were in a frame of mind where they could be fooled by his prank?  Given that the base was on high alert, and that the US was particularly paranoid where Russia was concerned, is it possible that some of the men were so twitchy that they could be tricked into believing that anything apparently untoward had sinister connotations?

If you add to that the inconsistencies in the men's accounts and the fact that there are places like Rendlesham Forest which can be decidedly 'spooky', due to natural phenomena such as Will-o'-the-wisp (marsh lights), then the whole thing collapses.

Nigel, this is just more of the same old 'de' bunkum that the powers that be have been feeding us for years!! Have you ever really looked into any of this stuff? 'Coz I've been doing it for years. I can't believe that they're still getting away with it in this day and age of technology. You'll find plenty of 'proof' on the net! Some guy stayed out there for not one but two nights shining his headlights into the sky and had officers and men running around for a joke? For 2 whole nights? You believe that? Why do you think that the files went 'missing'? And they are not the only ones....check out HMS Manchester!
You've obviously looked into the subject of UFOs in great depth, but I do believe in this case that it's possible that this prankster was quite happy to keep leading the men on over a period of 2 nights.  Probably got quite a kick out of seeing them all running round like headless chickens!

It's possible therefore that the files may have been removed in order to spare the USAF any embarrassment.
[ Last edit by Aileen March 08, 2011, 12:40 PM ] IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #32 on: March 08, 2011, 12:29 PM »

Like I say, I'm open-minded. Just don't want to be taken for a buffoon.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #33 on: March 08, 2011, 01:16 PM »

I'm open-minded about this subject, but Rendelsham was exposed as a hoax. A military policeman was shining his car lights into the sky.
I don't see you as a buffoon Nigel, but, would you not agree that the above comment could make me feel you see me as one?
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #34 on: March 08, 2011, 01:35 PM »

I don't see you as a buffoon Nigel, but, would you not agree that the above comment could make me feel you see me as one?

Yeah, apologies. I didn't mean that at all. I just meant that I was too chicken to commit to believing in stuff like that, in case they do end up being hoaxes.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #35 on: March 08, 2011, 01:39 PM »

Yeah, apologies. I didn't mean that at all. I just meant that I was too chicken to commit to believing in stuff like that, in case they do end up being hoaxes.
Scaredy-cat! Smile
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #36 on: March 08, 2011, 02:31 PM »

That's ok Nigel......that story is just one of the stories that was used to debunk Rendelsham.....The first one was the lighthouse. They were supposed to be seeing the light from a lighthouse miles away........a lighthouse that had been there forever w00t There are hoaxes out there too though, like the one that was all over the media the other day when the files were released. [ the students who left 6 little flying saucers lying around]? That didn't surprise me one bit......the media have been using that ploy for years to deflect people from the truth! They could have had their pick of thousands of serious events with very credible witnesses! Hey, why don't you google Edgar Mitchell and listen to what he has to say? All the evidence is out there for anyone to see. Still hug friends...yeah?
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #37 on: March 08, 2011, 02:34 PM »

And by the way Aileen........there are 57 known varieties .........you can laugh at that if you want too.........it always makes me smile! I'm talking aliens! bigarmhug
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #38 on: March 08, 2011, 02:53 PM »

Still hug friends...yeah?

Mais oui.
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #39 on: March 08, 2011, 02:56 PM »

Tres bien!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #40 on: March 08, 2011, 07:31 PM »

When I read that comment, I thought you were going to say "in case they end up being real". Seriously Nigel, Why don't you do a little research.........you won't be disappointed!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #41 on: March 09, 2011, 03:31 AM »

Just have - and the ship's log-book covering the time of the incident was conveniently blown away by a strong gust of wind.

However, I'm now sticking to my belief that the airmen at Rendelsham were tricked into believing that something mysterious was going on - see my earlier post.  Conde could have kept quiet about his activities and let the incident hang but, athough he had nothing to gain from it, finally came clean about what he had done.  Also when a UFO expert has his suspicions ...

And by the way Aileen........there are 57 known varieties .........you can laugh at that if you want too.........it always makes me smile! I'm talking aliens! bigarmhug
I'm trying hard to restrain myself from asking if they're all called Heinz - Heinz1, Heinz2, Heinz3, etc. Very Happy

Seriously, though, where did you get this information from?  I've a friend who's a great UFO buff.  Pity I can't get him on MW then the pair of you could exchange stories.

Maybe you've read about the Phoenix Lights which appeared over Phoenix, Arizona, in 1997.  If you don't know about them, here's a video - oh, and they were seen for real by one of MW's members, Buhweet, who was in the area at the time.  Buhweet flew helicopers in Vietnam and his comment (it was discussed on another thread) was that whatever these lights were they were travelling too slowly to belong to any aircraft.  There's no doubt in my mind that these are genuine UFOs.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/34/The_Phoenix_Lights_X/
[ Last edit by Aileen March 09, 2011, 03:55 AM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #42 on: March 09, 2011, 06:28 AM »

Just have - and the ship's log-book covering the time of the incident was conveniently blown away by a strong gust of wind.

However, I'm now sticking to my belief that the airmen at Rendelsham were tricked into believing that something mysterious was going on - see my earlier post.  Conde could have kept quiet about his activities and let the incident hang but, athough he had nothing to gain from it, finally came clean about what he had done.  Also when a UFO expert has his suspicions ...
I'm trying hard to restrain myself from asking if they're all called Heinz - Heinz1, Heinz2, Heinz3, etc. Very Happy

Seriously, though, where did you get this information from?  I've a friend who's a great UFO buff.  Pity I can't get him on MW then the pair of you could exchange stories.

Maybe you've read about the Phoenix Lights which appeared over Phoenix, Arizona, in 1997.  If you don't know about them, here's a video - oh, and they were seen for real by one of MW's members, Buhweet, who was in the area at the time.  Buhweet flew helicopers in Vietnam and his comment (it was discussed on another thread) was that whatever these lights were they were travelling too slowly to belong to any aircraft.  There's no doubt in my mind that these are genuine UFOs.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/34/The_Phoenix_Lights_X/
Conde was either paid or threatened [more likely] just like the rest of them! Aileen, I've researched this subject for years and years.....maybe 50. The Rendelsham incident was real........as was Roswell which they tried to cover up too. Oh no.......forgot......that was a weather balloon.....wasn't it? The only reason they haven't managed to cover up the Pheonix lights........believe me, they did try, was because they were seen by thousands of people. That was one huge craft by the way....not lots of small ones.   
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #43 on: March 09, 2011, 06:40 AM »

Did you see my post about the 4 ufos above the White House?      I wonder why I can't find that on the net now. I'll have another look!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #44 on: March 09, 2011, 06:52 AM »

Conde was either paid or threatened [more likely] just like the rest of them! Aileen, I've researched this subject for years and years.....maybe 50. The Rendelsham incident was real........as was Roswell which they tried to cover up too. Oh no.......forgot......that was a weather balloon.....wasn't it? The only reason they haven't managed to cover up the Pheonix lights........believe me, they did try, was because they were seen by thousands of people. That was one huge craft by the way....not lots of small ones.   
Wish I could find Buhweet's comments on the Phoenix Lights, but somehow the subject got onto another thread.  I think he saw it shortly before it reached Phoenix and  was out for a walk with somebody and darkness was falling when he saw the lights pass overhead.  And I think he said it was one V-shaped object.  I must look at the video I posted because I didn't have time earlier.

They certainly would have a job covering this one up because there's plenty of videos on YouTube in addition to the other ones I found, and it's just so well documented too.  I think the lights appeared again in 2003.

Caz, I don't disbelieve you in general, but whether Conde was threatened or not the fact is that he was behind it all.  He's admitted it and told how he did it!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 11 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »