Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  UFOs & Aliens from outer space 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Go Down Reply
Author

UFOs & Aliens from outer space

(Read 7018 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #90 on: March 28, 2011, 08:52 AM »

Yes Aileen, they are known as the Nazca lines. There are similar drawings in various parts of the world, some of which are believed to pre date the birth of Christ. Very strange! Even if we figure out the 'who' and 'how'..........that still leaves a great big 'why'? Then,  there are the Pyramids........we've all seen films which show these gigantic blocks of stone being dragged by hundreds of men. I'd like to see a film on how they actually built them .......you know, placed them one on top of the other? I'd especially like to see the top one put in place! A few years back, there was a tv documentary in which a group of engineers were faced with the challenge of rebuilding stonehenge. They were only allowed to use materials and tools that would have been available to the original builders. Even though they managed to construct a type of hoist which looked like a work of genius to me, they had to admit defeat in the end! Did you know that the pyramids in Egypt and South America are aligned 'exactly' with the stars?  The standing stones are too.......Stonehenge ect. I'm not talking 'nearly or roughly', I'm saying they were 'precision built' to be in 'exact' alignment with the stars. There are loads of mysteries out there, and they are not there by accident, they are there by 'design'.      Someone is trying to tell us something!  w00t
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #91 on: March 29, 2011, 08:21 PM »

Hey Caz ... read this and thought of you, but perhaps you already know about it as it is old news.

Don’t talk to aliens, warns Stephen Hawking

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/science/space/article7107207.ece

IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #92 on: March 29, 2011, 08:31 PM »

Yes Daisy, I seen it a while back but had a quick scan through to refresh my memory.    He's way too late to be telling us that anway.........They've been here robbing us blind for decades! w00t
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #93 on: March 29, 2011, 08:32 PM »

I'm almost scared to ask  nervous... robbing us of what?
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #94 on: March 29, 2011, 08:34 PM »

Genes....Hormones....babies.......people........a nd probably other things as well!
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #95 on: March 29, 2011, 08:40 PM »

Every time I think of Aliens I think of MIB which I absolutely loved!!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #96 on: March 29, 2011, 08:54 PM »

Forgot to mention the animals.....mustn't forget them........sometimes whole ones.......but mostly just bits!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #97 on: March 29, 2011, 08:55 PM »

Whats MIB?
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #98 on: March 29, 2011, 08:59 PM »

IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #99 on: March 29, 2011, 09:04 PM »

Oh yeah Men In Black........Brill.     They're real too by the way.......but not as funny! w00t
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #100 on: March 29, 2011, 09:06 PM »

I'm a huge TLJ fan ... just love him in anything he appears in ...
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #101 on: March 30, 2011, 03:27 AM »

Yes Aileen, they are known as the Nazca lines. There are similar drawings in various parts of the world, some of which are believed to pre date the birth of Christ. Very strange! Even if we figure out the 'who' and 'how'..........that still leaves a great big 'why'? Then,  there are the Pyramids........we've all seen films which show these gigantic blocks of stone being dragged by hundreds of men. I'd like to see a film on how they actually built them .......you know, placed them one on top of the other? I'd especially like to see the top one put in place! A few years back, there was a tv documentary in which a group of engineers were faced with the challenge of rebuilding stonehenge. They were only allowed to use materials and tools that would have been available to the original builders. Even though they managed to construct a type of hoist which looked like a work of genius to me, they had to admit defeat in the end! Did you know that the pyramids in Egypt and South America are aligned 'exactly' with the stars?  The standing stones are too.......Stonehenge ect. I'm not talking 'nearly or roughly', I'm saying they were 'precision built' to be in 'exact' alignment with the stars. There are loads of mysteries out there, and they are not there by accident, they are there by 'design'.      Someone is trying to tell us something!  w00t
I saw that programme about Stonehenge too, and I've also seen theories as to how the pyramids were built and once an programme which showed models of how it was thought they came to be constructed.  Absolute nonsense.

And what about some of these old stone monuments where, at a precise time of the year, usually the Winter Solstice when the sun is very low in the sky, it shines directly into these buildings through an opening in the stone.  This happens not only on a specific date but at a specific time on that date.
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #102 on: March 31, 2011, 07:20 AM »

Caz ... read this , this morning

Former Air Force major forecasts UFO sightings at Prince William and Kate Middleton's Royal wedding

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371617/Prince-William-Kate-Middletons-Royal-wedding-UFO-sightings-forecast.html#ixzz1I9hSvdLy
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #103 on: March 31, 2011, 08:42 AM »

Thanks Daisy, yes, they usually turn up for big events though I doubt they'll be seen at the wedding........'coz it'll probably be raining! w00t They 'attend' disasters [both natural and manmade]. They were present at 9/11.....Icelandic volcano......Japan.....ect. ect. Rocket launches and sometimes landings too. They will come in their dozens to an electrical storm......I think they get power from them, as they are often spotted hovering next to power lines. I myself saw 4 on live TV above the White House during the Obama election.....Couldn't believe my eyes! shocking This was at night! I think I reported it before on this thread! Hey, someone sent me a list of 'amazing' photos, and I'm almost certain I spotted one on there.......I don't think the photographer realised it was there though! I think I've still got it.....I'll email it to you if you like!
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #104 on: April 01, 2011, 05:21 AM »

Thanks Daisy, yes, they usually turn up for big events though I doubt they'll be seen at the wedding........'coz it'll probably be raining! w00t They 'attend' disasters [both natural and manmade]. They were present at 9/11.....Icelandic volcano......Japan.....ect. ect. Rocket launches and sometimes landings too. They will come in their dozens to an electrical storm......I think they get power from them, as they are often spotted hovering next to power lines. I myself saw 4 on live TV above the White House during the Obama election.....Couldn't believe my eyes! shocking This was at night! I think I reported it before on this thread! Hey, someone sent me a list of 'amazing' photos, and I'm almost certain I spotted one on there.......I don't think the photographer realised it was there though! I think I've still got it.....I'll email it to you if you like!
Definitely something very strange in this video -

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »