Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  UFOs & Aliens from outer space 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Reply
Author

UFOs & Aliens from outer space

(Read 6785 times)
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #120 on: April 10, 2011, 11:28 AM »

The hardest thing for me to swallow about all this is why so-called aliens always take the human form - how bizarre is that.  But then again, perhaps the answer is that we, humans, have taken alien form!

The memo that 'proves aliens landed at Roswell'... released online by the FBI

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375203/The-memo-proves-aliens-landed-Roswell--released-online-FBI.html#ixzz1J3s8fUsP
They don't actually!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #121 on: April 23, 2011, 10:44 AM »

To whom it may concern [all of us]!   Visit     'theobjectreport.com'       scroll down till you see 'World Business Leaders told Flying Saucers are real ect.' on the left .    Click on this. Next, click on 'Breaking News' also on the left. Read the report on 'HAARP'  [HIGH FREQUENCY ACTIVE AURORAL RESEARCH PROJECT}. I find this report extremely worrying! shocking
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #122 on: April 23, 2011, 04:54 PM »

IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #123 on: April 23, 2011, 05:03 PM »

I've read it's a hoax.....but, with things like this.....the hoax story may be a hoax! You can never be sure!
IP Logged
top_spin
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #124 on: April 23, 2011, 05:16 PM »

I'm not sure. I certainly don't think it's made out of chicken skin and stale bread as is reported... 

I don't really follow this issue too closely, do these sort of videos crop up often?  I can certainly believe that the government have the power to protect a hell of a lot of information.

Going to ask my mum later if it made the Russian news. It's seriously shocking how the broadcasting differs to here.
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #125 on: April 23, 2011, 05:50 PM »

It's been widely acknowledged as a hoax.
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #126 on: April 23, 2011, 07:31 PM »

Andrew, which meme is your avatar?
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #127 on: April 26, 2011, 10:36 AM »

Hey Top Spin, I really wanted to comment on this sooner but, I've had some big stuff going on this week and not all of it good! I too think the alien looks real but, to me, the video looks 'staged'. That, of course, could be part of a plan to feed us some more 'misinformation'........[Governments have got that down to a fine art]........they've been lying to us and covering up for decades! Around 70 years or so that we know about. However, now we've got the internet, it's much harder for them, but they'll keep trying anyway! Maybe we'll never know whether that video was a hoax or not, but it doesn't really matter as there's tons of evidence out there! If you want to see real aliens, go on Google and check out 'Kumburgas UFO', filmed by a couple of night security men in Istanbul. You can actually see [though not well], sometimes one and sometimes two aliens looking out of the viewing port. A man called Dr. Roger Leir filmed the same UFO a year later and got a better look at the aliens so, check him out too. For a closeup of a 'real alien', check out 'The Alien Interview'! There was a bit of a question mark over that last one, but, it 'is' real! Have a look at the 'NASA UFO' videos.......they're all on YouTube! Every rocket we've ever launched has had 'company'! You say you 'don't really follow this issue too closely'.......well, you, and all the other young people out there should be following this issue 'very' closely! This is your world and your future that all this is going to affect........not mine, as most of my 'future' is behind me now....... but, I have children and grandchildren to think about! It's not the aliens that worry me..........it's the Governments!
[ Last edit by Caz April 26, 2011, 12:59 PM ] IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #128 on: April 26, 2011, 10:56 AM »

It's been widely acknowledged as a hoax.
Do you know how many 'hookers' have been murdered in the UK alone in recent years? God forbid any of their relatives should visit this site and see your Avatar!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #129 on: April 26, 2011, 01:45 PM »

Oh my! I've so much on my mind today I almost forgot to say.........I saw a UFO last night! Two bright lights [one bigger than the other] stuck together with the larger in front, flew across my garden! We get a lot of 'traffic' from all the London airports, so we're well used to seeing planes ect. I reckon, though I'm no expert, it was about 20,000ft or so! Not terribly high! No coloured or flashing lights! That makes my total 4 in my lifetime!
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #130 on: May 01, 2011, 06:09 PM »

Have you seen this Caz?

Every year they get closer: UFO fan hails clearest video yet and says 'they know I'm filming them'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382364/UFO-fan-hails-clearest-video-says-know-Im-filming-them.html#ixzz1L7b57900
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #131 on: May 02, 2011, 03:20 PM »

Have you seen this Caz?

Every year they get closer: UFO fan hails clearest video yet and says 'they know I'm filming them'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1382364/UFO-fan-hails-clearest-video-says-know-Im-filming-them.html#ixzz1L7b57900
That was really interesting Daisy.........I've heard quite a bit about the Lake Erie UFOs, but, I've never seen that footage. They seem to hang about there a lot.........could even be a base under the lake! It's a huge lake! It's a good video, but it's not 'the clearest video yet' as he claims. That would be the 'Kamburgaz' one, where you can see the aliens in the cockpit and some of the NASA ones I've seen are 'mindblowing'! You should check them out on YouTube! Thanks for posting it! hug
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #132 on: May 13, 2011, 05:08 PM »

For anyone interested in proof of extraterrestrial intelligent beings visiting earth......'CLOSE ENCOUNTERS....PROOF OF ALIEN CONTACT' is a 'must see'! Full of excellent footage and really credible witnesses, spanning decades! It can be found on YouTube in 5 parts!
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #133 on: May 14, 2011, 10:21 AM »

Bev, meant to tell you, there's been a lot of UFO sightings over NZ this month, particularly over the Christchurch area! Have you seen anything on the news or in the papers?
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: UFOs & Aliens from outer space « Reply #134 on: May 31, 2011, 07:43 AM »

This one is for Caz ...

Is this a squadron of UFOs flying over California?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392590/UFO-sightings-Three-lights-triangular-pattern-spotted-California.html#ixzz1NuTOf4en
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »