Andy Murray vs Facundo Arguello, Monday, Estimated time - 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Users online
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 56 Reply

Users online

Jan, I PM'd you. We were just joking around and winding him up. Joe is just fine.
  Oh I've done it again - do it all the time - too serious - that's me.
Thanks. Fight the good fight and all that.
IP Logged

You think?   Eyebrow raise.  lol

yes Little tongue man
IP Logged

Oh I've done it again - do it all the time - too serious - that's me.
Thanks. Fight the good fight and all that.

hug
IP Logged

yes Little tongue man
pullhair
IP Logged

pullhair

Don't do that. You know I find that smiley cute.
IP Logged

Don't do that. You know I find that smiley cute.
You're impossible......  Smile
IP Logged

As much as I love this site (And mark sometimes) I ain't paying no fee! lmao

good post
IP Logged

OK ok! I have never asked for donations and never will, now lay off!
IP Logged

please, when you and Cate are married(?) with all those little ones - as our Charlie loves babies - get him to look after them for you so that you can still run MurraysWorld. Wink and a kiss cheers  That alright with you Charlie? lol

Fine by me... yes Although I think we all know that the chance of Mark sticking around to make it babies is pretty small... First sign of a bump, let alone such gross abnormalities as a bit of baby weight and stretch marks, and he'll be dust! bolt

IP Logged

I'll be honest...I did not find this ''wind up'' funny at all...and I got fuzzing stressed out over it.

Although, once Mark mentioned Arka, I knew.
IP Logged

I'll be honest...I did not find this ''wind up'' funny at all...and I got fuzzing stressed out over it.

Once Mark mentioned Arka, I knew though.
Tommy - revenge is sweet, but a dish best served cold..... their time will come....  Wink
IP Logged

Well, Mark said Arka was an Indian version of me ........... should I be insulted  Think
IP Logged

Although, once Mark mentioned Arka, I knew.

They were being mean, Tommy hug It's easy to get Clydey back though, just mention homeopathy, then stand back and watch him explode yes
IP Logged

Well, Mark said Arka was an Indian version of me ........... should I be insulted  Think

Yes.

Mark, that was a vicious attack against Daisy. Apologize.
IP Logged

Do some digging for his past posts and figure it out for yourself. Btw, are you in love with JMDP?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 56 Reply