Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Users online 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 56 Go Down Reply
Author

Users online

(Read 23930 times)
Clydey
Murraymaniac

Re: Users online « Reply #735 on: June 30, 2009, 06:00 PM »

They were being mean, Tommy hug It's easy to get Clydey back though, just mention homeopathy, then stand back and watch him explode yes

ranting
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Users online « Reply #736 on: June 30, 2009, 06:01 PM »

Yes.

Mark, that was a vicious attack against Daisy. Apologize.

OMG ........ that bad  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Users online « Reply #737 on: June 30, 2009, 06:02 PM »

Do some digging for his past posts and figure it out for yourself. Btw, are you in love with JMDP?

Are you asking me that question or someone else?
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: Users online « Reply #738 on: June 30, 2009, 06:03 PM »

I'm asking you. Do you love JMDP?
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Users online « Reply #739 on: June 30, 2009, 06:05 PM »

I'm asking you. Do you love JMDP?

Oh, sorry - being dim witted here.  Whatever gave you that impression - it surely wasn't because I said he had lovely eyes was it?  I also said - today - that Kim Sears has lovely eyes ...... you're confusing me ....lmao ....
IP Logged
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: Users online « Reply #740 on: June 30, 2009, 06:09 PM »

It's ok. As long as you're not in love with him. You can't be Arka after all! What about Boggo?
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Users online « Reply #741 on: June 30, 2009, 06:31 PM »

I'm not the one viciously attacking other members, Tommy.

IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Users online « Reply #742 on: June 30, 2009, 06:33 PM »

Jesus H Christ - can you not all do something else to get rid of the testosterone??  Go bloody hunt for something for dinner - or wrestle a wilderbeast - bad, bad boys!!!   

I suspect the wildebeest might win, however!!!
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Users online « Reply #743 on: June 30, 2009, 06:34 PM »

It's ok. As long as you're not in love with him. You can't be Arka after all! What about Boggo?

lmao  Safe to say I'm neither into long distance love nor hate affairs ........ I much prefer to get up close and personal before professing love for anyone .... reading between the lines, sounds like Arka was quite a guy ..... I'm sorry I missed him (is he never coming back?)

IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Users online « Reply #744 on: June 30, 2009, 06:34 PM »

You can't be Arka after all!

Thank goodness!!!! Phew!
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Users online « Reply #745 on: June 30, 2009, 06:37 PM »

Thank goodness!!!! Phew!

Did you work today - how're the piggies?
IP Logged
eira_arian
John McEnroe

Re: Users online « Reply #746 on: June 30, 2009, 06:42 PM »

Did you work today - how're the piggies?

Still painful, but slightly better than yesterday, thank you Smile Got an induction day tomorrow, so should be able to sit down for a bit!! Also, boss mentioned he might change my hours to start at 9.30 rather than 7.30 next week, so that's good yes
IP Logged
Daisy
John McEnroe

Re: Users online « Reply #747 on: June 30, 2009, 06:45 PM »

Still painful, but slightly better than yesterday, thank you Smile Got an induction day tomorrow, so should be able to sit down for a bit!! Also, boss mentioned he might change my hours to start at 9.30 rather than 7.30 next week, so that's good yes

Sounds like it's all going well ........ eek ..... 7 30 is a bit early - bet you'll be glad to see the back of that .......... Smile
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Users online « Reply #748 on: June 30, 2009, 07:23 PM »

Blimey, I went to play at tennis at 5 and just got home - fantastic work, guys, just fantastic work! lmao

Tommy = owned
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: Users online « Reply #749 on: June 30, 2009, 07:54 PM »

All joking aside, I'm going to be serious here for a minute:

JOE'S FINAL THOUGHT

Life is far too short to be involved in little arguments with no real foundation nor ending. While this one today turned into a right good windup, I wouldn't want anyone to think that I would be rude to them in real life. It's not my all out aim to be rude to anyone on here either, so if it turns into that and comes across that way, I can only apologise on behalf of the Internet for garbling my thought processes between typing and reading.

The world is already full of suffering on a massive scale, largely due to people's inability to realise that we are all human, we are all the same and we all want to get on with living our own lives happily with our family and friends. People all over the globe are subjected to war and killing in the name of religion and politics - innocent people are murdered because they don't worship a god in the right way or worhsip a different god completely. Young people are sent into war by men in suits in the name of a political ideology or by the inability of presidents to set aside petty squabbles and just talk.

While I genuinely don't like the idea of religion, it would be hypocritical of me to speak of everyone getting along and ending conflicts if I were to then pursue petty squabbles on the Internet. So to everyone on here: hug
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 56 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »