Andy Murray vs Mikhail Kukushkin, Tuesday, Estimated time - 4:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Users online
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 Reply

Users online

Snooze, you lose.  Better luck on Friday!  lol

I was working! Sad, walking about.  And on Friday, I'll be on a plane to Glasgow from 12.20 til 4.50 and then driving straight up to the highlands. Really hope my hotel has a tv.
IP Logged

I wasnt online during the match either! Sad, walking about. I wanna be a record breaker too.

Me too!

Snooze, you lose.  Better luck on Friday!  lol

Eyebrow raise.
IP Logged

Just letting you know the move over is complete and we are now on the new server which is loads more powerful than what we were previously on, it came at a hefty cost but luckily we can just stay on it for a month and then go back to our previous setup later.

So we shouldn't crash for the semi-finals but we might get slow page loads now and again when there are bursts of users coming on. Before when this burst would happen, the server would queue the requests but end up crashing. This time the server should be able to handle the stress and queue the requests, causing the user in the queue to wait a few seconds, and then finally process that request.

Disclaimer: Crashes happen regardless of how powerful a server is, sometimes they just can't be avoided. Be prepared for that if Murray gets to the finals.
[ Last edit by Mark July 01, 2009, 10:23 PM ] IP Logged

Just letting you know the move over is complete and we are now on the new server which is loads more powerful than what we were previously on, it came at a hefty cost but luckily we can just stay on it for a month and then go back to our previous setup later.

So we shouldn't crash for the semi-finals but we might get slow page loads now and again when there are bursts of users coming on. Before when this burst would happen, the server would queue the requests but end up crashing. This time the server should be able to handle the stress and queue the requests, causing the user in the queue to wait a few seconds, and then finally process that request.

Disclaimer: Crashes happen regardless of how powerful a server is, sometimes they just can't be avoided. Be prepared for that if Murray gets to the finals.

Okie Dokie Markie Boy! You're too kind to even go on it for Wimbledon.
IP Logged

You're too kind to even go on it for Wimbledon.
Huh? Smile
IP Logged

Hope Daisy appreciates this? Whistle

Good work, Captain Sparky Little tongue man 
IP Logged

Huh? Smile

Hmm...what I'm trying to say is that it is too nice of you to go to this new server at all.
IP Logged

Hmm...what I'm trying to say is that it is too nice of you to go to this new server at all.
Ah I see, it's cool Smile
IP Logged

Ditto that ........
IP Logged

Hope Daisy appreciates this? Whistle

Good work, Captain Sparky Little tongue man 

Hope the various other people who mentioned/moaned about being unable to get on, appreciate it too ? Whistle
IP Logged

Predictions? I'm going for 1500 which would be good considering it's before work ends.
IP Logged

1500 would be my guess too, I'll be controversial and go for 1750.
IP Logged

1500 would be my guess too, I'll be controversial and go for 1750.

What!? You're crazy! You're out of a control! A loose cannon, I tells ya.
IP Logged

1760!
IP Logged

Wimps! no 2000 cmon yeah
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 Reply