Andy Murray vs Santiago Giraldo, Sunday, 4:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Users online
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 56 Reply

Users online

We had 40 on at once yesterday. Quite a feat. 275 members now as well. Probably get more toward wimbledon. Not seen many of them posting too much though. Guess they like arka's info! Good job mate.

// Topic renamed.
[ Last edit by Mark January 05, 2007, 07:04 PM ] IP Logged
arka

We had 40 on at once yesterday. Quite a feat. 275 members now as well. Probably get more toward wimbledon. Not seen many of them posting too much though.

woohoo woohoo woohoo   We can get much better than this actually. Very Happy

Guess they like arka's info! Good job mate.

Frown
IP Logged

What info did Arka give??

I remember the highest ever being when Andy won his first tournament. It's was so late Smile I'll never forget it. There were like ... 80?? ... People online. Less or more?
IP Logged

maybe more. i remember that day. i had about a hundred posts in one thread that day.
IP Logged

Arka's info about all the updates he posts on british tennis was what i was meaning.

Also, 40 online is supposed to be the highest ever. we had 36 online (and probably posting) when andy won his first tournament. 40 online and mostly just reading is more likely for yesterday. Will check with mark at some point.

see Here
IP Logged
arka

Arka's info about all the updates he posts on british tennis was what i was meaning.

Also, 40 online is supposed to be the highest ever. we had 36 online (and probably posting) when andy won his first tournament. 40 online and mostly just reading is more likely for yesterday. Will check with mark at some point.

Nope, the counter was reset when we switched to SMF I believe.

Strangely, I cant remember the exact number from before. Frown

It may be there somewhere in this rather legendarytopic, you may give the full thing a read. Normally, I am the one doing such stuff, but I have a lot of work.

http://www.murraysworld.com/messageboard/index.php/topic,961.0.html

IP Logged

I found this while searching

"Most users ever online was 78 on Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:38 am"

That was posted in Murray v R De Vorst so there you go.

60 were online for Murray v Hewitt.
IP Logged
arka

I found this while searching

"Most users ever online was 78 on Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:38 am"

That was posted in Murray v R De Vorst so there you go.

60 were online for Murray v Hewitt.

Cheers. Very Happy

I was not sure about the Hewitt thing, hence I said that 'it may be', but was sure about the SMF change thing.
IP Logged

With the new server.. we haven't reached the peaks as with the old one.

Im sure that will be smashed in to time though!!! =D>

Back to the days of San Jose.  wub
IP Logged

Can anyone remember the results of the poll I started about how many members we would have by the end of Wimbledon?
IP Logged
arka

Grass tennis fever is catching - 41 were online minutes ago. Smile
IP Logged

See here for poll results.

members by wimbly 2006
IP Logged

Poll says after Wimbledon, not by Wimbledon.  Wink
IP Logged

Whatever.
IP Logged

So if the poll results are to happen we need to get about 250 new members in the next 3 weeks.
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 56 Reply