Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Video Clip Thread
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 Reply

Video Clip Thread

Since when did Koalas fight?

The one that got attacked look terrified at the pathetic claw grab! It's like they have never fought before so when it happened, it scared the sh*t out of them lol
IP Logged

Strange noises these Koalas make...
IP Logged

IP Logged

IP Logged

This is so cute....  (I moved it, Mark.  I knew there was 'a place'  Very Happy

IP Logged

It was a bit of a coincedance we both wanted to post up funny YouTube videos at around the same time Smile

I don't like babies, maybe because I don't have children, but that video is pretty interesting... the joke just never gets old Very Happy
IP Logged

It was a bit of a coincedance we both wanted to post up funny YouTube videos at around the same time Smile

I don't like babies, maybe because I don't have children, but that video is pretty interesting... the joke just never gets old Very Happy
I'm not a baby fan, either.  It's different when they are your own, though.  It's the infectious laughter that got me.  I'm still chuckling.  Very Happy
IP Logged

I liked the dog and the turtle, thats just amazing!
IP Logged

Look how a tortoise saves the dog from being bullied and then how the dog curiously watched the tortoise fight. lol

IP Logged

What the hell!!!!  And it looked like they was having a chin wag before they starting fighting.  Thats weird!
IP Logged

^ That's an absolute hoot! Very Happy 
IP Logged

And it looked like they was having a chin wag before they starting fighting.  Thats weird!
It's so stupid Very Happy
IP Logged

At the start of the fight they look like proper little boxers!  Haha well funny, but cruel that someone should stand, watch and record it.
IP Logged

IP Logged

And obviously, the inevitable Downfall parody:
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 [58] 59 Reply