Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Want any help? This is the thread for you. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Down Reply
Author

Want any help? This is the thread for you.

(Read 4981 times)
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #150 on: July 14, 2013, 04:05 AM »

What the hell is a bitrate? lol

Something we can use when we start getting, you know, serious.  love
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #151 on: July 14, 2013, 04:15 AM »

Something we can use when we start getting, you know, serious.  love

lol

I just checked up for the 'actual' meaning of bitrate in google.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #152 on: July 14, 2013, 04:16 AM »

What the hell is a bitrate? lol
I thought it was some kind of chemical until I googled it. Rolling Eyes

Now I'll leave you lovebirds alone.  My bed is calling.  lol  bolt
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #153 on: July 14, 2013, 04:19 AM »

I thought it was some kind of chemical until I googled it. Rolling Eyes

Now I'll leave you lovebirds alone.  My bed is calling.  lol  bolt

I checked up your link before you edited your post. Expected it to be a one line definition. Rolling Eyes

And it does sound like a chemical. Think
IP Logged
laundry
Top Seed

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #154 on: July 14, 2013, 02:09 PM »

doh
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #155 on: July 15, 2013, 03:33 PM »

doh

What?
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #156 on: August 15, 2013, 04:43 PM »

How the hell do you compress a photo?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #157 on: August 15, 2013, 05:26 PM »

How the hell do you compress a photo?
I haven't a clue Sabine, but I found this on the internet, which might help you if nobody on MW can - http://office-software-review.toptenreviews.com/word-processing-software/how-to-compress-photos.html
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #158 on: August 15, 2013, 05:32 PM »

I haven't a clue Sabine, but I found this on the internet, which might help you if nobody on MW can - http://office-software-review.toptenreviews.com/word-processing-software/how-to-compress-photos.html

Ooh, thanks Aileen, I just did it. hug
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #159 on: August 15, 2013, 06:51 PM »

Ooh, thanks Aileen, I just did it. hug
Well done, Sabine.  I'm glad it helped you. Smile
IP Logged
maxply
Futures Level

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #160 on: October 07, 2013, 04:30 PM »

Help please has G mail crashed ????? Or is  it something we did ? 7th October .Thanks
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #161 on: October 07, 2013, 04:40 PM »

@maxply
Sorry, but my gmail is fine.
Have u tried googling for help?
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #162 on: October 07, 2013, 05:11 PM »

@maxply - no probs with gmail for me either.  Hope you get it sorted out by getting online help, although sometimes these computer glitches sort themselves out.  Have you tried rebooting.  That can often work.

What's the trouble anyway - not being able to access it, or is it just doing silly things?
IP Logged
maxply
Futures Level

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #163 on: October 08, 2013, 12:11 AM »

Thanks for trying to help........I think we pressed the wrong thingy and all the new e mails were in the trash !!!!!!! don't computers make you feel stupid ?????
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #164 on: October 08, 2013, 01:10 AM »

Thanks for trying to help........I think we pressed the wrong thingy and all the new e mails were in the trash !!!!!!! don't computers make you feel stupid ?????
I'm glad it's all sorted out now. Smile  My opinion about computers isn't printable on this forum! 
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »