Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Want any help? This is the thread for you. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14 Go Down Reply
Author

Want any help? This is the thread for you.

(Read 5309 times)
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #60 on: February 20, 2013, 07:21 PM »

"I wonder how the UK govt would have behaved in your case given their total fecklessness about everything."

Probably throw you into jail, no questions asked, headlines splashed all over the papers followed by investigation and muted unpublished apology.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #61 on: February 20, 2013, 07:28 PM »

"I wonder how the UK govt would have behaved in your case given their total fecklessness about everything."

Probably throw you into jail, no questions asked,
Cmon, M.W. couldn't be that lucky.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #62 on: February 20, 2013, 10:36 PM »

Cmon ,spill the beans,what did you try to fiddle you Aberdonian minx. Think
Who the hell are you?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #63 on: February 20, 2013, 10:38 PM »

Who the hell are you?

That is Robbie, the forum idiot. Back to his old tricks and you well know.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #64 on: February 20, 2013, 10:39 PM »

The name seems familiar, but the face.. Think
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #65 on: February 20, 2013, 10:41 PM »

Cmon, M.W. couldn't be that lucky.

hammer hammer
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #66 on: February 20, 2013, 10:43 PM »

The name seems familiar, but the face.. Think

Its the old robbie, he changed his avatar the fool.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #67 on: February 20, 2013, 10:49 PM »

Its the old robbie, he changed his avatar the fool.
In that case, I hope The Gnome is able to step up to being my new sparring partner.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #68 on: February 20, 2013, 10:52 PM »

In that case, I hope The Gnome is able to step up to being my new sparring partner.

hehe.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #69 on: February 20, 2013, 11:22 PM »

Probably throw you into jail, no questions asked, headlines splashed all over the papers followed by investigation and muted unpublished apology.

The agencies involved wouldn't have a clue!  How do I know this? We know someone that claimed family allowance (don't know the new name - apparently it's now called Child Benefit) for their 2 kids even thought they had ALL left the UK and didn't move to a country were they could continue to claim child benefit.
[ Last edit by Bevc February 20, 2013, 11:28 PM ] IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #70 on: February 26, 2013, 08:43 PM »

Need an idea for my father's 60th birthday present (birthday in April). He's recently retired, and pretty keen on golf while also taking up bowls - but he's only recently got a set of bowls/bag etc. Has requested no CDs/DVDs which we usually tend to get.

Note I live in a different part of the country and while I will probably go there for the occasion I have to fly so there's a limit on the size of present I could take. Another option if it was something larger is for my brother to get it as he lives near enough to drive there. Am looking into the possibility of turning up at the house with my brother as a surprise (would involve flying to my brother then going down in the car with him).
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #71 on: February 26, 2013, 08:44 PM »

Need an idea for my father's 60th birthday present (birthday in April). He's recently retired, and pretty keen on golf while also taking up bowls - but he's only recently got a set of bowls/bag etc. Has requested no CDs/DVDs which we usually tend to get.

Note I live in a different part of the country and while I will probably go there for the occasion I have to fly so there's a limit on the size of present I could take. Another option if it was something larger is for my brother to get it as he lives near enough to drive there. Am looking into the possibility of turning up at the house with my brother as a surprise (would involve flying to my brother then going down in the car with him).

Perhaps tickets to watch one of the major golf tournaments?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #72 on: February 26, 2013, 08:47 PM »

Perhaps tickets to watch one of the major golf tournaments?
Genius.........do you know where he lives?
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #73 on: February 26, 2013, 08:48 PM »

Hmmm, would love to do that but not sure my budget will stretch to a trip to the US/UK although he has said he doesn't want to go on any more long flights now he has parkinson's among various other ailments. The hour long flight to see me is about his limit for flying now.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #74 on: February 27, 2013, 12:35 AM »

Hmmm, would love to do that but not sure my budget will stretch to a trip to the US/UK although he has said he doesn't want to go on any more long flights now he has parkinson's among various other ailments. The hour long flight to see me is about his limit for flying now.

What about paying for a round on the Te Awamutu Golf Course?  Just down the road from where they live.  Annual membership is a tad steep.

http://www.teawamutugolf.co.nz/

The cinema in town do gift cards?

dontknow
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »