Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Grigor Dimitrov, Thursday, Estimated time - 1:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Want any help? This is the thread for you. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 14 Go Down Reply
Author

Want any help? This is the thread for you.

(Read 5935 times)
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #90 on: March 12, 2013, 09:26 PM »

Go smoke your weed somewhere else monkey boy.
Since you don't wether I'm black or not....I won't take offence.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

The great British player will be back!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #91 on: March 12, 2013, 09:27 PM »

I know your a girl though.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #92 on: March 12, 2013, 09:28 PM »

I know your a girl though.
why would you call me boy then.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #93 on: March 12, 2013, 09:29 PM »

why would you call me boy then.

women don't like to be called boys. double whammy
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #94 on: March 12, 2013, 09:33 PM »

One must bow to your genius.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #95 on: March 12, 2013, 09:58 PM »

Take a lesson from tennis players and use tape. That or get some thick socks and wear two pairs over another.

-
EDIT:
oops I mis-read what you put, it's too late now and you want to get crap off your socks. What I advise then is just buying new socks. You'll probably wind up spending as much money trying to get the stuff off as some new socks will cost.

Yep guess that's the only way. Pity this was the 2nd wear of a nice brand new pair!
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #96 on: March 13, 2013, 07:35 AM »

Cut them off then get your self a women because they will know how to darn your socks....trust me.

Good job u make me laugh or I would smote you with my knitting needle Whistle
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #97 on: March 13, 2013, 12:58 PM »

Is anyone here in the legal profession?

I just need to carbon copy a person who has a law related email address so that an important email I'm planning on sending will look stronger.
[ Last edit by Mark March 13, 2013, 01:03 PM ] IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #98 on: April 05, 2013, 08:09 PM »

Hypothetically speaking, if your McAfee Security subscription were to expire and you kept getting pop-up reminders to renew, does anyone know if it's just a ruse to get you to pay again, or would your computer really be under threat?

Not that I have this issue of course.. Whistle
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #99 on: April 05, 2013, 08:11 PM »

Just ordered the Wilson BLX Juice (Azarenka´s racquet), I am adament I have made a good choice. Has anyone used the racquet in question before?
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #100 on: April 05, 2013, 08:14 PM »

Azarenka has......must be a girly,s racket.
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #101 on: April 05, 2013, 08:16 PM »

Azarenka has......must be a girly,s racket.

Nope its also used by Feli Lopez. Unisex.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #102 on: April 05, 2013, 08:20 PM »

Yeah, as I said  Girly,s .........should you not be out doing better things since your on holiday......your an auld 16 year old. Very Happy
IP Logged
Connor
John McEnroe

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #103 on: April 05, 2013, 08:23 PM »

Yeah, as I said  Girly,s .........should you not be out doing better things since your on holiday......your an auld 16 year old. Very Happy

Its late here and I got kicked out a bar yesterday so I´m barred. Plus I´m back tomorrow afternoon so I spend my last night in solidarity.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #104 on: April 05, 2013, 08:24 PM »

And I've never heard of Unisex, never heard of her/ him?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 14 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »