Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Want any help? This is the thread for you. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 14 Go Down Reply
Author

Want any help? This is the thread for you.

(Read 5231 times)
robbie
Top Seed

Your goals minus your doubts equal your reality

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #105 on: April 05, 2013, 08:24 PM »

Its late here and I got kicked out a bar yesterday so I´m barred. Plus I´m back tomorrow afternoon so I spend my last night in solidarity.
Where are you on holiday?
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #106 on: April 05, 2013, 08:25 PM »

Where are you on holiday?

Mallorca
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #107 on: April 05, 2013, 08:27 PM »

Mallorca
Only one bar in Mallorca....unlucky.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #108 on: April 05, 2013, 08:30 PM »

Only one bar in Mallorca....unlucky.

No, but the closest one to me I am barred from.
IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #109 on: April 05, 2013, 08:33 PM »

No, but the closest one to me I am barred from.
Cmon, Gangsta, live up to your name....walk, bus , taxi ....infact, wait, I'm coming over.. lol
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #110 on: April 05, 2013, 08:39 PM »

Its late here..

Yup, big time difference between UK and Mallorca. Must be... REALLY late there.
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #111 on: April 05, 2013, 09:01 PM »

Hypothetically speaking, if your McAfee Security subscription were to expire and you kept getting pop-up reminders to renew, does anyone know if it's just a ruse to get you to pay again, or would your computer really be under threat?

Not that I have this issue of course.. Whistle

Not an expert but I'd be a bit suspicious, there are a number of dodgy viral pop ups trying to trick  folk into thinking they are under attack - and creating more viruses. I'd go down the traditional route of getting protection rather than trusting a pop up.

IP Logged
robbie
Top Seed

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #112 on: April 05, 2013, 09:11 PM »

^I always find it hard to get a pop up with protection.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #113 on: April 14, 2013, 10:48 AM »

An unfortunate incident has resulted in a foot causing a hole in a the front side of a hollow pantry door. While it's quite funny in hindsight, is there some way to fill/patch it up without having to tell the landlord? lol
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #114 on: April 14, 2013, 10:53 AM »

An unfortunate incident has resulted in a foot causing a hole in a the front side of a hollow pantry door. While it's quite funny in hindsight, is there some way to fill/patch it up without having to tell the landlord? lol

We want to know the full gory details first lol  Think
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #115 on: April 14, 2013, 10:55 AM »

It was regrettably kicked following an argument! lol
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #116 on: April 14, 2013, 10:59 AM »

It was regrettably kicked following an argument! lol

Ha ha was there alcohol involved  Think don't know about repairing it but I'm sure someone on here can help.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #117 on: April 14, 2013, 11:14 AM »

No, just a stupid idiot!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #118 on: May 15, 2013, 08:04 PM »

Does anyone know of LED lights that actually have the same warm and yellow look of a standard bulb?

I've tried quite a few so called 'warm white' LEDs and they always end up looking cold white with no yellow.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #119 on: June 03, 2013, 03:01 PM »

Can someone please suggest something which can be used to clear stains off a cell phone? I have got the 'print' of a boarding pass stamp on the red back cover of my phone and it doesn't seem to go at all with everything I tried.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 14 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »