Andy Murray vs Teymuraz Gabashvili, Time - 12:30am BST tonight - Discuss the match

MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Want any help? This is the thread for you.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Reply

Want any help? This is the thread for you.

Computers are wonderful........
Till they go wrong...........
IP Logged

It's the way they say "you have a fault" but don't tell you how repair it.
Our messages are still going into trash,however we can get them out now we know where they are.!!!!!, My husband has an Apple and it s getting old like us .Thanks again for the concern .Molly (maxply)
IP Logged
Caz

I want to use Google Earth, but I want to know if it's safe to download? Is it free?....and also I'm a bit confused by all the sites offering downloads of Google Earth, so I'd really appreciate it if someone could advise me if 'Earth Google' is the real one! Thanks!
IP Logged

Computers are wonderful........
Till they go wrong...........

"To err is human, but to really louse things up you need a computer...!!!"
IP Logged

I want to use Google Earth, but I want to know if it's safe to download? Is it free?....and also I'm a bit confused by all the sites offering downloads of Google Earth, so I'd really appreciate it if someone could advise me if 'Earth Google' is the real one! Thanks!

What machine are you downloading it onto, and what's the operating system? It is free, but my gut  feeling is you want "Google Earth".

Try this if you are using windows

https://support.google.com/earth/hl=en

You can downloaded it here.
IP Logged

This is the official Google Earth download link, Caz. Assume it's for your laptop/PC and not a mobile device?
It's free.
If you don't want to use Google Chrome as your default browser, you'll have to unclick the boxes at the top of the page when you go to download page.

http://www.google.com/earth/explore/products/desktop.html
IP Logged
Caz

Yes Linda......it's for my laptop! Thanks for that......much appreciated! Thanks to you too Masaka!
IP Logged

Can anyone genuinely (i.e. not helping out a mate) recommend an effective SEO agency, please? Thanks.
IP Logged

Can someone help me make my life better?

Thanks.
IP Logged

hug
IP Logged

Can someone help me make my life better?

Thanks.

Some of that, too.
IP Logged

Any tips on getting chocolate stains out of a cotton shirt? Stupidly tried to drink some hot chocolate while walking yesterday and split half of it down one of my good polo shirts. Through the washing machine with some stain remover spray has failed.
IP Logged

Try washing up liquid on the stain Alex and use a cold wash. Might take a few goes through the washer. Try a vanish soap bar rather than the liquid.
IP Logged

Thanks. Yeah think it's going to take several goes to gradually fade away.
IP Logged

Same thing happened to my youngest but she just left it for her mum to sort for her Whistle Did take a few goes through the washer.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Reply