Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Want any help? This is the thread for you. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Go Down Reply
Author

Want any help? This is the thread for you.

(Read 6549 times)
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #165 on: October 08, 2013, 07:48 AM »

Computers are wonderful........
Till they go wrong...........
IP Logged
maxply
Futures Level

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #166 on: October 08, 2013, 10:02 AM »

It's the way they say "you have a fault" but don't tell you how repair it.
Our messages are still going into trash,however we can get them out now we know where they are.!!!!!, My husband has an Apple and it s getting old like us .Thanks again for the concern .Molly (maxply)
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #167 on: October 17, 2013, 10:41 AM »

I want to use Google Earth, but I want to know if it's safe to download? Is it free?....and also I'm a bit confused by all the sites offering downloads of Google Earth, so I'd really appreciate it if someone could advise me if 'Earth Google' is the real one! Thanks!
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #168 on: October 17, 2013, 01:21 PM »

Computers are wonderful........
Till they go wrong...........

"To err is human, but to really louse things up you need a computer...!!!"
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #169 on: October 17, 2013, 01:33 PM »

I want to use Google Earth, but I want to know if it's safe to download? Is it free?....and also I'm a bit confused by all the sites offering downloads of Google Earth, so I'd really appreciate it if someone could advise me if 'Earth Google' is the real one! Thanks!

What machine are you downloading it onto, and what's the operating system? It is free, but my gut  feeling is you want "Google Earth".

Try this if you are using windows

https://support.google.com/earth/hl=en

You can downloaded it here.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

Give me your JMac, Henman, Cash & 2 balls.

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #170 on: October 17, 2013, 01:55 PM »

This is the official Google Earth download link, Caz. Assume it's for your laptop/PC and not a mobile device?
It's free.
If you don't want to use Google Chrome as your default browser, you'll have to unclick the boxes at the top of the page when you go to download page.

http://www.google.com/earth/explore/products/desktop.html
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #171 on: October 17, 2013, 02:33 PM »

Yes Linda......it's for my laptop! Thanks for that......much appreciated! Thanks to you too Masaka!
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #172 on: October 20, 2013, 08:54 PM »

Can anyone genuinely (i.e. not helping out a mate) recommend an effective SEO agency, please? Thanks.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #173 on: October 20, 2013, 09:55 PM »

Can someone help me make my life better?

Thanks.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #174 on: October 20, 2013, 11:31 PM »

hug
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #175 on: October 21, 2013, 09:32 AM »

Can someone help me make my life better?

Thanks.

Some of that, too.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #176 on: October 26, 2013, 09:27 AM »

Any tips on getting chocolate stains out of a cotton shirt? Stupidly tried to drink some hot chocolate while walking yesterday and split half of it down one of my good polo shirts. Through the washing machine with some stain remover spray has failed.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #177 on: October 26, 2013, 10:41 AM »

Try washing up liquid on the stain Alex and use a cold wash. Might take a few goes through the washer. Try a vanish soap bar rather than the liquid.
IP Logged
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #178 on: October 27, 2013, 05:15 AM »

Thanks. Yeah think it's going to take several goes to gradually fade away.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #179 on: October 27, 2013, 09:39 AM »

Same thing happened to my youngest but she just left it for her mum to sort for her Whistle Did take a few goes through the washer.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »