Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Want any help? This is the thread for you.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Reply

Want any help? This is the thread for you.

Hmmmm, my Mum is arriving this morning to stay for a couple of days......
IP Logged
Caz

^ Be thankful you still have a Mum sweetie! Enjoy her while you can!  Wink
IP Logged

I  didn't know  where to  post  this   but  seeing I mentioned  a  while  back about  my  husband  being  ill  and having  to  move him  to  assisted living,  I thought I  would let  people know  he  passed  away  suddenly on Monday morning.  I'm  still  in shock....
IP Logged

I  didn't know  where to  post  this   but  seeing I mentioned  a  while  back about  my  husband  being  ill  and having  to  move him  to  assisted living,  I thought I  would let  people know  he  passed  away  suddenly on Monday morning.  I'm  still  in shock....

Nothing one can really say, other than how very, very sorry I am for you, and my thoughts are with you. It would be very, very surprising if you were not in shock. I hope that you have people around you who can support you at this difficult time. I am sending you a hug.
IP Logged

Apollo, I'm so sorry to hear that. I read your post again and again to actually confirm what I'm reading. This must be a very, very hard time for you so please do take care of yourself. hug
IP Logged

So sorry for your loss Apollo Frown thinking of you x
IP Logged

So sorry to hear that Apollo   hug
IP Logged

Wow, I'm very sorry to hear that Apollo. Frown
IP Logged

Aw sorry to hear that Apollo.

Thoughts are with you and your family at this time Frown. hug
IP Logged

I know it's early days, but you will get your life back.
IP Logged

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband Apollo. Frown Thinking of you and your family, take care.  hug
IP Logged
deb

I'm so sorry to hear that Apollo , so sad , and a terrible shock for you , thinking of you and your family x
IP Logged
Caz

Apollo.......I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.  Frown  My condolences to you and your family.
IP Logged

Oh, Apollo.. I remember you talking about your dear husband before, and how sick he had been.
I'm so very sorry for your loss, and I hope you have many lasting memories of your time together. No-one can take that away from you.

I hope you have support to help you through this awful time. xxx
IP Logged

Sorry to hear about you husband Appollo. My condolences to you and family. Take care of yourself.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Reply