Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Want any help? This is the thread for you. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Down Reply
Author

Want any help? This is the thread for you.

(Read 4722 times)
invisibleman18
World No 1

MW 2006 Fantasy WC & Prediction League Champion

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #180 on: October 27, 2013, 06:34 PM »

Hmmmm, my Mum is arriving this morning to stay for a couple of days......
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #181 on: October 28, 2013, 09:16 PM »

^ Be thankful you still have a Mum sweetie! Enjoy her while you can!  Wink
IP Logged
Apollo
World No 1

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #182 on: February 23, 2014, 05:39 AM »

I  didn't know  where to  post  this   but  seeing I mentioned  a  while  back about  my  husband  being  ill  and having  to  move him  to  assisted living,  I thought I  would let  people know  he  passed  away  suddenly on Monday morning.  I'm  still  in shock....
IP Logged
Masaka
ATP Level

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #183 on: February 23, 2014, 06:31 AM »

I  didn't know  where to  post  this   but  seeing I mentioned  a  while  back about  my  husband  being  ill  and having  to  move him  to  assisted living,  I thought I  would let  people know  he  passed  away  suddenly on Monday morning.  I'm  still  in shock....

Nothing one can really say, other than how very, very sorry I am for you, and my thoughts are with you. It would be very, very surprising if you were not in shock. I hope that you have people around you who can support you at this difficult time. I am sending you a hug.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #184 on: February 23, 2014, 07:00 AM »

Apollo, I'm so sorry to hear that. I read your post again and again to actually confirm what I'm reading. This must be a very, very hard time for you so please do take care of yourself. hug
IP Logged
angiebabez
Veteran

Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #185 on: February 23, 2014, 08:39 AM »

So sorry for your loss Apollo Frown thinking of you x
IP Logged
wimbledonwestie
ATP Level

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #186 on: February 23, 2014, 01:12 PM »

So sorry to hear that Apollo   hug
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #187 on: February 23, 2014, 01:15 PM »

Wow, I'm very sorry to hear that Apollo. Frown
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #188 on: February 23, 2014, 01:45 PM »

Aw sorry to hear that Apollo.

Thoughts are with you and your family at this time Frown. hug
IP Logged
Fiverings
ATP Level

Andy Murray - Tennis Legend

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #189 on: February 23, 2014, 03:00 PM »

I know it's early days, but you will get your life back.
IP Logged
Katie
ATP Level

Andy Murray - US Open and Wimbledon champion! :)

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #190 on: February 23, 2014, 03:48 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband Apollo. Frown Thinking of you and your family, take care.  hug
IP Logged
deb
Seed

I'd like to be impartial, but I can't!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #191 on: February 23, 2014, 04:31 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear that Apollo , so sad , and a terrible shock for you , thinking of you and your family x
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #192 on: February 23, 2014, 05:13 PM »

Apollo.......I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.  Frown  My condolences to you and your family.
IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #193 on: February 23, 2014, 06:49 PM »

Oh, Apollo.. I remember you talking about your dear husband before, and how sick he had been.
I'm so very sorry for your loss, and I hope you have many lasting memories of your time together. No-one can take that away from you.

I hope you have support to help you through this awful time. xxx
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Want any help? This is the thread for you. « Reply #194 on: February 23, 2014, 06:51 PM »

Sorry to hear about you husband Appollo. My condolences to you and family. Take care of yourself.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »