Home Login Register
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  What's your duck?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 Reply

What's your duck?

could you post it please?
IP Logged

Sure.

IP Logged

Oh, I really like that ^ duck .........
IP Logged

My favorite is Travel Duck, I actually own one of these too and I love him hehe
IP Logged

Can you post a pic of your Travel Duck?
IP Logged

I should really take him on my travels and get him to be in pictures lol
IP Logged

oooooh ..... I like that one too ..... where did you get it?  What a great idea to take it with you - thing is, it might get broken and that would be sad ............
IP Logged

I'm not worried about it getting borken because its a rubber duck lol  More worried about loosing it.  I bought it from TK Maxx when they was selling different ducks for a while, not sure if they are still doing them now.
IP Logged

How fantastic ..... it really does not look like a rubber duck - it looks like a china duck.  But yes, you definitely would not want to lose it ............
IP Logged

Yeah they are all proper rubber ducks, thats why they are so ace!  It only cost me £5 but I'd probably have to replace by buying one on the internet.
IP Logged

You got Davis Cup duckie packed?
IP Logged

I was gonna leave him home coz after the return trip from when he got signed a bit of the ink came off!  Rubbish Sharpie pen, I'll need to box him in a glass bulletproof fireproof case!
IP Logged

In the interest of the nostalgia sparked by the What's happened since you joined MW? thread I thought I'd resurrect one of my favourite nights on MW!!!

I just properly sat and laughed out loud at this thread again. Let's bring back the ducks!!!!
IP Logged

I love ducks personally yes
IP Logged

I love crispy duck, spring onions, cucumber, hoisin sauce and pancakes...  Embarassed
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 Reply