Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  What's your song of the decade? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Reply
Author

What's your song of the decade?

(Read 1040 times)
Hazybear
Grand Slam Champion

Re: What's your song of the decade? « Reply #45 on: December 29, 2009, 12:14 PM »

^ I love Biffy...saw them supporting the Chilli's at Hampden at couple of years ago. Chilli's were great but was as excited about Biffy as I was about them...though went with my brother and his friends who were all about 17 and hadn't a clue Rolling Eyes
IP Logged
Shooting Star
Veteran

Re: What's your song of the decade? « Reply #46 on: December 29, 2009, 01:08 PM »

Oh think I've thought of my fave song of more recent noughties lol
Biffy Clyro- Mountain

Love Biffy wub not the best of the decade but one of my faves lol
YES! Tuunne! Lol and have you heard Marmeduke Duke, Rubber Lover? It's lush Very Happy
IP Logged
Joe
Top Seed

Boo hoo hoooooooo :'(

Re: What's your song of the decade? « Reply #47 on: December 29, 2009, 01:50 PM »

Without giving it too much thought, I'd say Knights of Cydonia, by Muse. A massive track, ever tried bombing down the motorway with that on full blast? shocking

That Top 10 someone posted a couple of pages back is disgusting. yuk

Also, I agree with top_spin that the Kings of Leon's newer stuff is far too revered when it's actually their weakest work. Their earlier stuff was so much more creative and their frantic energy on Aha Shake Heartbreak was a joy. Tracks like Arizona are awesome, but their latest album, while still decent, is a total sellout. Frown
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: What's your song of the decade? « Reply #48 on: December 29, 2009, 02:02 PM »

^ It's great hearing everyone's opinion on songs.  Smile  In spite of not wanting to, I like this a lot.  A bit twee, but nice....  Smile

IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: What's your song of the decade? « Reply #49 on: December 29, 2009, 03:38 PM »

Without giving it too much thought, I'd say Knights of Cydonia, by Muse. A massive track, ever tried bombing down the motorway with that on full blast? shocking

Alas, can't drive but it's great music to travel to.

Sounded fantastic live as well, unbelievably loud.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »