Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Tuesday, Estimated time - 7:30pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  What browser do you use?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Reply

What browser do you use?

I didn't like it at first, but I think it was just a case of getting used to something new.  It is definitely more efficient, in terms of speed.
Maybe I was too lazy to get used to FF so soon after learning to use a computer, and had only just got used to IE.  But I kept hearing how wonderful FF was.  As I said, now I've broadband, I don't think it matters whether I use FF or IE. 
IP Logged

Somehow I've finally managed to transition over from Firefox to Chrome.
IP Logged

I thought you liked FF ??
IP Logged

I do but I've always wanted to move to Chrome if I could get use to it because it is better than all browsers when it comes to speed and resource usage Smile

Oh and I'm a huge Google fan... so.
IP Logged

I agree with all of that ... it does everything I ask and never has a complaint Smile
IP Logged

Chrome is very good, but it's just too minimal. I'm too used to Firefox.
IP Logged

Chrome is very good, but it's just too minimal. I'm too used to Firefox.
Yes, it is difficult getting used to the minimalism of it all. I don't feel comfortable yet but it's getting easier.
IP Logged

I like Chrome, but I don't know if this is my fault for not changing the necessary settings, but Firefox restores my tabs when it crashes (with this old computer, happens a lot). Chrome doesn't restore...
IP Logged

Wrench > Options > Reopen the pages that were opened last
IP Logged

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Reply