Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Matthias Bachinger, Thursday, Time TBA - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  What songs make you emotional? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Down Reply
Author

What songs make you emotional?

(Read 2178 times)
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What songs make you emotional? « Reply #75 on: February 25, 2013, 10:46 PM »

One directions new shitty comic relief song, emotional in the fact it makes my blood boil!
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

The mind doubts, but the heart never does.

Re: What songs make you emotional? « Reply #76 on: February 25, 2013, 10:52 PM »

One directions new shitty comic relief song, emotional in the fact it makes my blood boil!
Ah - they did spend some time with dying children, and it did make one of them cry, I seem to remember.
IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: What songs make you emotional? « Reply #77 on: February 25, 2013, 11:36 PM »

You like Harry Styles though.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: What songs make you emotional? « Reply #78 on: February 26, 2013, 12:10 AM »

You like Harry Styles though.

No, I don't.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What songs make you emotional? « Reply #79 on: February 26, 2013, 02:51 AM »

I've seen these guys a few times now - and I think they're fab.  Never cease to get the blood roaring and just want to make your feet MOOOOVE Very Happy

Ach it's the wild Aberdonian in you, Elly. Very Happy

Also it doesn't surprise me that the video has a Polish title, which translates as "Scottish Street Music", because the Poles are daft about everything Scottish and are very proud of their centuries' old links with Scotland.  I have a Scottish/Polish cousin who lives in Warsaw and who sent me this video, which is probably the best musical rendition of "Auld Lang Syne" I've ever heard.  It really gets the emotions going.

[ Last edit by Aileen February 26, 2013, 03:00 AM ] IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: What songs make you emotional? « Reply #80 on: February 26, 2013, 05:07 PM »

Elly they are great what's their name.?
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What songs make you emotional? « Reply #81 on: February 26, 2013, 05:38 PM »

Elly they are great what's their name.?
I think they're called Clanadonia, LB.
IP Logged
Elly
Murraymaniac

Re: What songs make you emotional? « Reply #82 on: February 26, 2013, 11:10 PM »

Sexiest song of all time - surely!

IP Logged
Connor
Grand Slam Champion

The great British player will be back!

Re: What songs make you emotional? « Reply #83 on: February 26, 2013, 11:13 PM »

If his last name is anything to go by.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: What songs make you emotional? « Reply #84 on: February 27, 2013, 12:54 AM »

Not much left to the imagination I agree.  It didn't do anything for me though.  I must be really getting  old  Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »