Andy Murray vs Ivo Karlovic, Monday, Estimated time - 3:15pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Whats your Avatar?
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 ... 148 Reply

Whats your Avatar?

In a mirror.  When I originally thought of the idea I drew the flower on my ear to see how it looked Smile  I do that, either draw it on or cut out a pic and stick it on to see how it looks.
IP Logged

That's going to be quite tricky ^ ... you're not left handed, are you?
IP Logged

I'm right handed.  Its quite easy to draw on your left ear using a mirror.
IP Logged

I'm sitting here with a mirror and a pencil and trying to imagine doing this ...... and failing ... lol
IP Logged

Its eaaaaaaaaaaaaasy lol
IP Logged

So, maybe I should stand on my head and try it .... lol
IP Logged

Andrew, you never fail to have the best avatars, though I do miss the Jungle Book one.
IP Logged

I adore the new one. Smile
IP Logged

He's used it before, on my picture thread. Frown

Did you get your love package, Julia?
IP Logged

V why oh why oh why that picture?  vomit Wink
IP Logged

Better than his other one, which I still say makes him look like a robber. Very Happy
IP Logged

Better than his other one, which I still say makes him look like a robber. Very Happy

Yeah but really, so many prettier things to choose from, Hitler, Stalin, Sharks or spiders spring to mind lol
IP Logged

Yeah but really, so many prettier things to choose from, Hitler, Stalin, Sharks or spiders spring to mind lol

Already did Hitler and Stalin, need to spice it up. I personally like the text underneath it.
IP Logged

Already did Hitler and Stalin, need to spice it up. I personally like the text underneath it.

Well with that I can almost tolerate it lol
IP Logged

That's what I look like. You'll have to learn to live with it.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 ... 148 Reply