Andy Murray vs Donald Young, Friday, Estimated time - 4:30pm GMT - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Woohoo
Pages: [1] Reply

Woohoo

I found out that the reason for loss of internet yesterday morning was a network upgrade in this area.

That means that soon we should be getting the free upgrade, and we will have 4meg broadband.

jumping-w00t

'tis good. Smile
IP Logged

T'is tres bon!  bounce
IP Logged

or even 'tis tres bon!  Having a bad punctuation day - am v. hyper about forthcoming match. bounce  bounce
IP Logged

Quote from: "JohnW"
I found out that the reason for loss of internet yesterday morning was a network upgrade in this area.

That means that soon we should be getting the free upgrade, and we will have 4meg broadband.

jumping-w00t

'tis good. Smile

What?  Too technical for me! computersmilie
IP Logged

4 times the speed for no extra cost. =D>
IP Logged

Hmm, I'm with NTL and considering Telewest and NTL have agreed to merge into one big company which might be called 'UK Cable' so hopefully that means I will get the speed increases soon!
IP Logged

Gaah... I hate Simon Duffy. I hope they fire him. Evil or Very Mad
IP Logged

Quote from: "Mark"
Hmm, I'm with NTL and considering Telewest and NTL have agreed to merge into one big company which might be called 'UK Cable' so hopefully that means I will get the speed increases soon!

I am NTL  and was speaking to a salesperson in town as he collared me trying to sell me NTL lol but anyway he said by christmas we are getting another free upgrade  Very Happy
IP Logged

Quote from: "heavenlyangel"
Quote from: "Mark"

I am NTL  and was speaking to a salesperson in town as he collared me trying to sell me NTL lol but anyway he said by christmas we are getting another free upgrade  Very Happy

I've read that maybe at the end of 2005 users on 3mbit will be upgraded to 10mbit however users on other speeds will have to wait a lot longer. Although I hope you are right, in my experience, salesman only know what they are talking about half the time.
IP Logged

Well thats me out for a while then as i am only on 1mb speed  Crying or Very sad
IP Logged
Pages: [1] Reply