Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  General Community  >  Chit Chat  >  Your favourite chat-up line(s) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Your favourite chat-up line(s)  (Read 239 times)
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Your favourite chat-up line(s) « on: September 19, 2010, 06:46 PM »

How do you go about attracting a member of the opposite sex you fancy?  Are your chat-up lines funny, smart, cheesy or downright rude?  And what are your favourite responses to unwanted overtures?  If you don't want to divulge your own, then what are the best/worst ones you've heard?

Example
Haven't I seen you someplace before?

Response: Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Your favourite chat-up line(s) « Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 06:49 PM »

Surely one of the best ways to attract the opposite sex is to avoid chat-up lines altogether? lol
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Your favourite chat-up line(s) « Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 07:02 PM »

If you have an abundance of confidence and natural charm ... Smile
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Your favourite chat-up line(s) « Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 07:07 PM »

I thought chat-up lines of any sort are a huge turn off for girls search me
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Your favourite chat-up line(s) « Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 07:18 PM »

Fortunately, I never had to resort to chat up lines else I wouldn't know how to handle them lol

My "method" in meeting anyone (male or female) I don't know about is to be frank. Strike up a natural conversation, and see if there is any topic that the other person enjoys talking about and see if we can have a good conversation about it and see how things progress from there.  With some people, there is an easy affinity and the conversation progresses easily.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Your favourite chat-up line(s) « Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 07:43 PM »

I thought chat-up lines of any sort are a huge turn off for girls search me
Depends on the girl and the chat-up line.  Some seem to enjoy them (I never did) and aren't above using them themselves when they see a guy they fancy.  Speaking for myself, I was far too shy to go down that road.

Fortunately, I never had to resort to chat up lines else I wouldn't know how to handle them :lol

My "method" in meeting anyone (male or female) I don't know about is to be frank. Strike up a natural conversation, and see if there is any topic that the other person enjoys talking about and see if we can have a good conversation about it and see how things progress from there.  With some people, there is an easy affinity and the conversation progresses easily.
Can I have your phone number, Philip? Very Happy
IP Logged
Sir Panda
Murraymaniac

Misunderstood genius.

Re: Your favourite chat-up line(s) « Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 08:15 PM »

Is your name Jacob? Because you're a cracker.

Nice legs, they would look good around my head.
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Your favourite chat-up line(s) « Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 08:22 PM »

Can I have your phone number, Philip? Very Happy

lol

I like your Panda bears.  Did you know that Andrew used to have a really cute dancing Panda bear (hence the appropriate username) ?  I really miss it.
[ Last edit by Philip September 20, 2010, 09:29 AM ] IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Your favourite chat-up line(s) « Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 08:37 PM »

James, do you have those pick-up lines saved from way back when?

I recall a favourite one being, "Baby, I wish you were a printer so I could fill my ink inside of you" or something to that effect. All really dirty, all cringe-worthy.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Your favourite chat-up line(s) « Reply #9 on: September 19, 2010, 09:18 PM »

lol

I like your Panda bears.  Did you know that Andrew used to have a really cute dancing Panda bear (hence the appropriate username) ?  I really missed it.
Thank you.  I wanted something gentle and cuddly for a change.

Wondered how Andrew's username came about.  But it's the "Sir" bit that really makes me laugh. Smile

James, do you have those pick-up lines saved from way back when?

I recall a favourite one being, "Baby, I wish you were a printer so I could fill my ink inside of you" or something to that effect. All really dirty, all cringe-worthy.
lol  Funny, I had James in mind when I mentioned rude ones ... don't know why ... Think
[ Last edit by Aileen September 19, 2010, 09:22 PM ] IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Your favourite chat-up line(s) « Reply #10 on: September 19, 2010, 09:21 PM »

Wondered how Andrew's username came about.  But it's the "Sir" bit that really makes me laugh. Smile
lol  Funny, I had James in mind when I mentioned rude ones ... don't know why ... Think

If you didn't know James, you'd probably think he was the type to use rude pick up lines, I would think. At least I used to think that. :p
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Your favourite chat-up line(s) « Reply #11 on: September 19, 2010, 09:28 PM »

If you didn't know James, you'd probably think he was the type to use rude pick up lines, I would think. At least I used to think that. :p
I shouldn't poke fun at James when he doesn't seem to be around to defend himself.  I'm sure he's really the perfect gentleman.  innocent
IP Logged
tennis_girl
World No 1

Re: Your favourite chat-up line(s) « Reply #12 on: September 19, 2010, 09:29 PM »

I shouldn't poke fun at James when he doesn't seem to be around to defend himself.  I'm sure he's really the perfect gentleman.  innocent

I wouldn't go that far...lol

IP Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »