Andy Murray vs Robin Haase, Thursday, Time - 1:00pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld  >  Chit Chat  >  Your favourite meal?
Pages: [1] 2 Reply

Your favourite meal?

What would be your fantasy three course meal? Very Happy I know we had a food thread but I believe it was hijacked big-time.

For me, it would be watercress soup to start, then chicken divan (a casserole that my mum makes with chicken, broccoli, and a fantastic sauce with breadcrumbs on top, how I miss it) and an apple pie with ice cream to finish.

God, I'm really hungry now.  w00t
IP Logged

Starters are for pigs so I'll exclude that.

Main: Spaghetti Bolognese with cayenne pepper sprinkled over it
Dessert: Apple Pie, the type made mostly of apples rather than pastry, with custard.
IP Logged

It's a fantasy Mark...
IP Logged

I'm going to have to think about this, but now I'm hungry....... going to have bacon & egg... Little tongue man
IP Logged

It's a fantasy Mark...

My fantasy would be without a starter, they ruin my appetite.
IP Logged

My fantasy would be without a starter, they ruin my appetite.

Okay, if you were to have just a starter then, what would you have?
IP Logged

Okay, if you were to have just a starter then, what would you have?

I suppose garlic bread with cheese melted on.
IP Logged

I suppose garlic bread with cheese melted on.

Thank you!

The words blood and stone spring to mind. Wink
IP Logged

ignore
IP Logged

Main: Spicy Stuffed Chicken with sweet 'n sour sauce [hmm.. stuffing would be chicken, meat, mashed potatoes(nyam, nyam!), shredded carrots, lots of bacon, cheesy cheese, onions, and appropriate spices) plus bottomless iced tea

Desert: Unlimited Blueberry Cheesecake plus bottomless iced tea hehe!

Last: Cigarettes! hehe

IP Logged

This is really hard Little tongue man

Starter: a thinish veggie soup, don't mind what, possibly even Minestrone.

Main course: really really REALLY well made gourmet burger, with cheese, bacon, lots of lettuce, anchovies with scampi in batter on the side and a cucumber salad.

Dessert: the hardest bit, butterscotch icecream with warm apple and cherry pie.... Andrew for afters Whistle
IP Logged

Julia, ever been to Fine Burger Co.? They are the best I've ever had in London.
IP Logged

Yea I've been to the one in Muswell Hill, their burgers are better than Garfunkles' imo. Best one I've ever had is in Glasgow, it was like a tripple steak with bacon, chillies and cheese - couldn't finish it, it was that good  yay
IP Logged

Food, glorious food!! Starter:  Cullen Skink - a glorious Scottish sea food soup. Main Course would have to be a steak - a Flat Iron steak like the one  we had in Jackson Hole in America with garlic mashed potatoes and baby stir fry vegetables. Dessert: well after that lot I'd go for a selection of ice cream sorbets, a small scoop each of Rasberry sourbet, Elderberry sourbet and dark chocolate chip. Washed down with a bottle of Australian Merlot and lots of coffee.  yes
IP Logged

This is really difficult......  Think

Starter - Scallops, pan fried in garlic and spices, served with a nice crisp salad

Main Course -  Beef Stroganoff (with half rice and half french fries)

Dessert -  Creme Brulee  (followed by a Tia Maria Coffee - followed by complete inability to sleep on full stomach!)  Little tongue man
IP Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Reply