Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Columns  >  Can dark arts lighten Murray's mood? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Reply
Author

Can dark arts lighten Murray's mood?

(Read 4624 times)
Ruthie
Veteran

Touch the sky - and touch it he did.

Re: Can dark arts lighten Murray's mood? « Reply #150 on: April 15, 2011, 09:08 AM »

Haha...loved the remarks to Damien!!  I would never go to this person for help, of any kind.

Murray is a great player, you don't get to being #4 in the world without some great play.  Think of the pressure being from the UK and them not having a winner since Fred Perry.  Andy has some chinks in his armour and needs to believe in himself more.  I'm all for him finding someone who can help get better mentally. 

C'mon Andy you can do it!! yay

a true fan!!!

Keep posting Apollo, we need some more 'true fans'!!
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Can dark arts lighten Murray's mood? « Reply #151 on: June 28, 2011, 02:58 PM »

From Andy's column,

The mental side of the game is something that I've consciously tried to improve, and it also comes a little easier as you get older. The most important thing is to stay calm when you're in the crunch time of a match and being really tested physically and mentally.
IP Logged
Aileen
Murraymaniac

Re: Can dark arts lighten Murray's mood? « Reply #152 on: June 28, 2011, 08:46 PM »

From Andy's column,

The mental side of the game is something that I've consciously tried to improve, and it also comes a little easier as you get older. The most important thing is to stay calm when you're in the crunch time of a match and being really tested physically and mentally.

yes
IP Logged
Quackers
Murraymaniac

Re: Can dark arts lighten Murray's mood? « Reply #153 on: August 31, 2011, 09:12 AM »

It's dole day, I think I might have a wager on today matches Smile
IP Logged
kris

Re: Can dark arts lighten Murray's mood? « Reply #154 on: July 10, 2012, 10:24 PM »

Andy can win without any bogus psychology ! He has got the heart and the talent .
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Can dark arts lighten Murray's mood? « Reply #155 on: November 17, 2012, 10:45 PM »

Seems like the phychologist paid off :P
IP Logged
gamesmanshiponadal

Re: Can dark arts lighten Murray's mood? « Reply #156 on: July 29, 2013, 05:54 AM »

And. Nadal's arrogant gamesmanship?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »