Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Columns  >  Cometh the hour, wilteth the Murray 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Reply
Author Topic: Cometh the hour, wilteth the Murray  (Read 3902 times)
ljsmall
Veteran

It's a Murray Duck!

Re: Cometh the hour, wilteth the Murray « Reply #30 on: July 07, 2009, 01:56 PM »

I was screaming as loud as anyone on Sunday for Andy Roddick. I have to say, it felt a little strange to be shouting 'Come on Andy' at the TV when Murray wasn't playing. But a match between the two of them, no contest who I'll be shouting for!
IP Logged
Scottie
World No 1

Re: Cometh the hour, wilteth the Murray « Reply #31 on: July 07, 2009, 04:10 PM »

Losng to Verdasco at the AO was dissapointing regardless of his excellent form, and Murrays illness. But losing to Gonzalez in the QF's at the Roland Garros is no big shame. Also theres no shame in losing to Roddick in the semis at Wimbledon. Murray didnt play his best and Roddick was on form and it was still a very close match points wise. What if Roddick had gone on to beat Federer. He very almost did. What would you say about that? Surely Fed should have destroyed him easily going by their h2h. So far this year Murray has equaled his AO best, beaten his RG and W best. So is that not improvement?
IP Logged
fedexpress

Re: Cometh the hour, wilteth the Murray « Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 11:31 AM »

Seems like Federer is pretty unstoppable at the moment, I'd be happy to put my money on him making the final (and probably winning!) at Flushing Meadows, regardless of the new addition to his private life! Could Murray potentially be the man to join him? He says himself he's near the top of his game at the moment, but I'm still not so sure he's ready to win a Slam...

Isobel
ACE Tennis Magazine
http://www.facebook.com/pages/ACE-Tennis-Magazine/50375017857
IP Logged
MurrayRocks
Veteran

I ♥ my scottish chouchou ...

Re: Cometh the hour, wilteth the Murray « Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 12:19 PM »

Losng to Verdasco at the AO was dissapointing regardless of his excellent form, and Murrays illness. But losing to Gonzalez in the QF's at the Roland Garros is no big shame. Also theres no shame in losing to Roddick in the semis at Wimbledon. Murray didnt play his best and Roddick was on form and it was still a very close match points wise. What if Roddick had gone on to beat Federer. He very almost did. What would you say about that? Surely Fed should have destroyed him easily going by their h2h. So far this year Murray has equaled his AO best, beaten his RG and W best. So is that not improvement?

Completely agree with you , Roddick was the better player at Wimby against Fed ...... i 'm sure Muzza will bounce back the sooner the better of course and there is no obligation for him to win a slam this year right ? Let's him breath and win it when it will be ready , remembers guys Fed was a late bloomer and see where he is now , Andy could be the same .... good luck scottish chouchou !
IP Logged
Philip
Seed

Re: Cometh the hour, wilteth the Murray « Reply #34 on: January 30, 2010, 12:21 PM »

I just had a thought looking at the various threads.  I think that Fuzzyball is prowling in wait for Andy to make a mistake and then pounce with another similar article here.

I truly hope that Andy will make his final breakthrough and deliver Fuzzyball to the scrapyard for good tomorrow Smile.
IP Logged
Mark
Murraymaniac

Re: Cometh the hour, wilteth the Murray « Reply #35 on: January 30, 2010, 12:28 PM »

Agreed, he'll probably be back if Murray loses tomorrow... funny guy lol
IP Logged
gamesmanshiponadal

Re: Cometh the hour, wilteth the Murray « Reply #36 on: July 29, 2013, 05:56 AM »

Now He got 2 GS
IP Logged
Caz
Murraymaniac

I'd like to be the good person my dog thinks I am!

Re: Cometh the hour, wilteth the Murray « Reply #37 on: July 29, 2013, 07:25 AM »

........and Olympic Gold!   cmon yeah   Very Happy
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Reply 
« previous next »