Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Columns  >  Emperor Federer and the naked truth 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 ... 104 Go Down Reply
Author

Emperor Federer and the naked truth

(Read 26812 times)
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1230 on: September 12, 2012, 11:07 AM »

"Federer: 'Something special' needed to beat me"

http://www.espn.co.uk/tennis/sport/story/167585.html

Sorry I don't have photoshop, just paint Whistle

* Special Brew.JPG (48.32 KB, 634x552 - viewed 470 times.)
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1231 on: September 12, 2012, 12:55 PM »

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

I don't need to say anything else, do I?
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1232 on: September 12, 2012, 07:23 PM »

Brilliant Bevc lmao
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1233 on: September 13, 2012, 06:25 PM »

This is brilliant. lol
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1234 on: September 14, 2012, 11:35 AM »

Good work Bevc.. clap
IP Logged
Anik
Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1235 on: October 13, 2012, 08:02 PM »

Mr Nigel...this is skepticism and envy at its best.. hahahahah.. Smile)...did fed ever say he is perfect?..If you are not blind or deaf enough , i am sure you must have heard many of his good elaborate interviews..and as much for his bluntness...he has time to time also proudly said the positives about his rivals...since you mention about the biased media projecting only good stuffs about him, you become no different by bringing all the micro dark spots together in one place. Go ahead, find your own irrational consolations about your convictions..that would only affirm Feddys legendary grace and skills. Hip hip feddy!!!...
IP Logged
blueberryhill
Veteran

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1236 on: October 14, 2012, 07:14 AM »

Still drawing them in  confused
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1237 on: October 23, 2012, 09:38 AM »

Mr Nigel...this is skepticism and envy at its best.. hahahahah.. Smile)...did fed ever say he is perfect?..If you are not blind or deaf enough , i am sure you must have heard many of his good elaborate interviews..and as much for his bluntness...he has time to time also proudly said the positives about his rivals...since you mention about the biased media projecting only good stuffs about him, you become no different by bringing all the micro dark spots together in one place. Go ahead, find your own irrational consolations about your convictions..that would only affirm Feddys legendary grace and skills. Hip hip feddy!!!...

Fedtard
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1238 on: October 25, 2012, 04:46 PM »

A Nadal fan once called me Samprastard (that was the first and last time I was called a tard to be honest) and I was so offended by it. lolol. It was a few years back, in 2008 just after the USO. I was offended because I thought I kept my posts to the point and fact based but she said it anyway - perhaps I pissed her off with my Nadal statistic at that time. lol. Now it makes me giggle. No one has called me a Murraytard … yet.

Mind you, Nadal fans were hating on Andy around that time in general due to that USO loss and Nadal was really riding high with his marathon Wimbledon win over Federer and then the Olympic gold medal win, so obviously, they had trouble digesting the loss to Andy. I was basically showing why Nadal wasn’t a very hard-court player to begin with and I used Sampras as one of my prime examples as to what truly requires to be a very good hard-court player. I do have my tendencies when it comes to Sampras and Andy I must admit but still, I found the comment offensive. lolol Stupid fans. :p
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1239 on: November 02, 2012, 11:08 AM »

IMO there's only one group of fans worthy of their favourite stars name followed by tard, and that is fedtards Surprised.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1240 on: November 02, 2012, 12:04 PM »

The funny thing is that I was talking to my sister this morning about the tennis. She has convinced herself that I don't watch anyone but Andy and follow the sport for him. Not true, but I was too polite to point out that usually I would sit and watch most of the players, even those I don't really like (except for Raonic, who really gets up my nose, although I watched him for a while yesterday) but I restrained myself to a few matches this week because I had her, her husband and their kids under my feet all week.

Still, people can think what they like. I think most tennis fans tend to have a favourite player or two, those they take a particular interest in. Mine are Andy and Djokovic especially, but I like Ferrer a lot, as well as Tsonga, sometimes Delpo, and a bunch if others.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1241 on: November 02, 2012, 03:44 PM »

I don't think there's anything wrong being a tard, really. It means you love your player to the point that you basically lose your basic human qualities like intelligence and reasoning ability. So you basically become like all other animals, who are left with very basic senses like anger, jealousy, hypersensitive, controlling etc. lolol
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1242 on: November 02, 2012, 03:49 PM »

Or maybe they end up supporting said player because they lack basic human qualities like intelligence and reasoning. Think
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1243 on: November 02, 2012, 04:02 PM »

Love is blind!
IP Logged
ABF
Challenger Level

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1244 on: November 02, 2012, 04:39 PM »

Looks like Berdy needs a laxative ..not a beer
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 ... 104 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »