Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs David Ferrer, Saturday, Time: 2pm BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Columns  >  Emperor Federer and the naked truth 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 ... 104 Go Down Reply
Author

Emperor Federer and the naked truth

(Read 27401 times)
Naina
Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1245 on: November 13, 2012, 06:40 AM »

You sounds like a jealous athlete or someone who supports Nadal. Whatever it is, I am not a super Federer fan but I just want to say that of all the superstar athletes in the world right now- he is the best role model for anyone to follow. No drugs, jail, affairs and in fact donating to charity, has his own foundation, same gf/wife and team for years and oh yes his record breaking trophies. As for listing his achievements, um hello he is by far the best in tennis and he is in a competitive field. What do you expect? He walks on field and say ‘I come in peace and lets spread peaceful energy together!’ He is there to fight and if he wins, he will talk about it. That’s what he is interviewed about! ****, this is so beyond common sense that I can’t believe that I am even responding to this blog. Ah well. Get some common sense and reality check. He is not Gandhi and does not need to be.
Good luck with your negative outlook in life.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter!

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1246 on: November 13, 2012, 08:17 AM »

Still snagging them Nigel. lol
IP Logged
TheMadHatter
World No 1

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1247 on: November 13, 2012, 10:46 AM »

Why do people keep bringing up his achievements?
IP Logged
Grabcopy
Veteran

I know I'm paranoid. But am I paranoid enough?

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1248 on: November 13, 2012, 11:05 AM »

Still snagging them Nigel. lol

Yes, we've had a bit of a debate on Twitter about Federer and this article has been linked to. It's amazing how many say they've read it.
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1249 on: November 13, 2012, 01:57 PM »

Put it this way I have no love for the man. I cannot stand his arrogance I was so glad when Nole beat him in the final of WTF. Perhaps if he learned to be a little more humble (Sorry Pseudofed) I might find him less arrogant.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1250 on: November 13, 2012, 02:01 PM »

Why do people keep bringing up his achievements?

Because they can't talk about his looks, can they?
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1251 on: November 13, 2012, 02:04 PM »

Sh*t, this is so beyond common sense that I can’t believe that I am even responding to this blog.

Well, you know the answer love, don't respond. The little cross at the top of your screen will close the page and you won't have to see us talking about how revolting Federer is ever again, will you? You can just crawl away and delude yourself.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1252 on: November 13, 2012, 02:11 PM »

How about you write another article about his fans, Nigel and the positive outlook they have on life such as booing other top players. Should be equally interesting. Should be interesting anyway. ol

Here are some suggestions re: the title of the article

Roger Federer and the Naked Truth about his Naked Fans
There’s Something About Federer’s Fans
To Be or Not To Be… A Fedtard
Roger Federer and His Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Everything You Wanted to Know About Roger Federer Fans.
The Federer Fans are Coming! The Federer Fans are Coming!
Roger Federer and Three Amigos!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1253 on: November 13, 2012, 02:19 PM »

How about you write another article about his fans, Nigel and the positive outlook they have on life such as booing other top players. Should be equally interesting. Should be interesting anyway. ol

Here are some suggestions re: the title of the article

To Be or Not To Be… A Fedtard

Brilliant!  roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao
IP Logged
Littlebuddha
Seed

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1254 on: November 13, 2012, 02:33 PM »

Yes yes so very true.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1255 on: November 13, 2012, 06:20 PM »

All movie names but I did add/edit the titles to personalize it. Anything for our GOAT - his humble highness.
IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1256 on: November 14, 2012, 09:18 AM »

Yes, we've had a bit of a debate on Twitter about Federer and this article has been linked to. It's amazing how many say they've read it.

That would explain recent comments on here, so long after the article was originally posted.

IP Logged
Bevc
Murraymaniac

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1257 on: November 14, 2012, 09:20 AM »

Well, you know the answer love, don't respond. The little cross at the top of your screen will close the page and you won't have to see us talking about how revolting Federer is ever again, will you? You can just crawl away and delude yourself.

I was thinking that she actually clicked reply and went through a whole load of other stuff before responding, so it shouldn't have been any surprise to her at all confused lol
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1258 on: November 14, 2012, 02:03 PM »

I was thinking that she actually clicked reply and went through a whole load of other stuff before responding, so it shouldn't have been any surprise to her at all confused lol

Ah well, she was obviously a graduate from the Roger Federer School For The Hard Of Thinking.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1259 on: November 14, 2012, 04:21 PM »

My doctor friend is a big time Federer fan and I kid you not. He typically sounds normal and intelligent and I love him for that, but when he starts talking about Federer, he just becomes this person I don't know anymore. So very delusional and I say it with love because he's a very good person. He typically doesn’t like to show emotion all that much but if and when I criticize Federer openly, he becomes so emotional with me – even when I do it without crossing the line.

On the other hand though, I am quite emotional about Andy too but I don't think I am on the obnoxious level…yet but then again, if Andy achieves as much as Federer, who knows where that will put us as a whole. It may just come with the territory though Sampras fans as a whole remained fairly grounded though there were some real fanatics as well. Most important thing though is, I just don’t see Andy acting like God no matter what he achieves in the end and I feel that’s far more important, since he’ll be out there acting as a role model. Our lives only circle around the forums and we have nothing, more or less, happening on grand level.
[ Last edit by Emma Jean November 14, 2012, 04:41 PM ] IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 ... 104 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »