Home Search Calendar Help Login Register
Did you miss your activation email?
Andy Murray vs Kevin Anderson, Friday, Time - 12 noon BST - Discuss the match
MurraysWorld Discussions  >  Murray Community  >  Columns  >  Emperor Federer and the naked truth 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 104 Go Down Reply
Author

Emperor Federer and the naked truth

(Read 27367 times)
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1290 on: November 14, 2012, 08:08 PM »

I still don't get it. Can't honestly say I've ever hated anyone in my life, especially someone I've never met.

I'm one of the resident jokey posters here, and have poked fun at Fed. I like a good laugh because life's too short, but I must say I find all the zealous hatred frankly disturbing at times, from both sides. Shrug

I have to admit I hated Maggie Thatcher.    I don't hate Fed but I despise him.    I like to let off steam a bit because he is so glorified in the media and it irritates me that no one ever says what a pillock he is.
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1291 on: November 14, 2012, 08:47 PM »

Don't hate fed either. He annoys me, yes, but I'd take another 10 years of him on tour if he could maintain the standard he still plays at. Maybe some of the annoyance a lot of us have in him is the fact he can still beat Andy and is still at the top, where we all want Andy in. I deffo don't want federror to retire if it means smugfed leaves twitter. #humble
IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1292 on: November 14, 2012, 08:51 PM »

Don't hate fed either. He annoys me, yes, but I'd take another 10 years of him on tour if he could maintain the standard he still plays at. Maybe some of the annoyance a lot of us have in him is the fact he can still beat Andy and is still at the top, where we all want Andy in. I deffo don't want federror to retire if it means smugfed leaves twitter. #humble

Can't agree.    Don't want another ten years of sycophancy from the media and lunacy from the Fed fans.    Would miss Pseudofed though!!!
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1293 on: November 14, 2012, 09:29 PM »

I think sometimes people, with all due respect, wouldn't know humour if it smacked them on the nose, unless it comes packaged in smileys.

There was a jokey discussion Dani and I had not so long ago, where we were joking about me running Djokovic over in my wheelchair. Dani knew it was a joke, I knew it was a joke. Someone else, who knows who they are, butted in and objected to the conversation, excuse me!

As I said before, I do joke sometimes, sometimes I don't. I'll even admit to sometimes not being very clear that I am joking. If you aren't sure, just ask. I don't bite. Well, not often lol.

In truth, I probably don't hate Federer. I do dislike him and his arrogance intensely. Nothing to do with Andy. I've already said, my dislike of Federer goes right back to the first time I remember seeing him play, the year Henman beat him at Wimbledon. He was vile then, he is still vile in my opinion.

My problem, if it is one, is that if I am not happy about something I won't lie about it, or cover what I say in a lot of PC language. I've been through too much in life to bother being PC. What I am is loyal, whether it is to Andy, or, more importantly, family, friends and such. I'm also honest in what I think and feel. I was brought up that way.

IP Logged
scotnadian
World No 1

You (still) ain't seen nothing yet..

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1294 on: November 15, 2012, 12:05 AM »

As I said before, I do joke sometimes, sometimes I don't. I'll even admit to sometimes not being very clear that I am joking. If you aren't sure, just ask. I don't bite. Well, not often lol.
Is that a definitely, maybe? lmao

My problem, if it is one, is that if I am not happy about something I won't lie about it, or cover what I say in a lot of PC language. I've been through too much in life to bother being PC.
Are you thinking someone is lying or being PC here?   confused

IP Logged
Elena
Seed

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1295 on: November 15, 2012, 12:46 AM »

Scot, I agree, I think, with you. Don't want to put words in your mouth, but I'm not sure we're doing Andy any favours with the relentless Fed (and his fans) bashing that's been going on lately. I love PseudoFed and his gentle mocking, and am also happy to have a little dig at some of Fed's more questionable comments and actions - the wrong chair situation on Monday is an interesting one.

But some of the posts recently seem to me far too personal and OTT (IMHO). Is that really OK? Can we really criticise Fed and his fans while insulting them on almost every thread? I'd be tempted to boo next time if I was Fed fan.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1296 on: November 15, 2012, 01:07 AM »

Oh no! I won't be able to put up with another 10 years of him. The last 10 years were more than enough! Besides, we need young fresh blood and the guys outside top 20 need a break too. Andy can stay forever however.
IP Logged
Sabine
Veteran

^_^

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1297 on: November 15, 2012, 02:20 PM »

I did say 'they can't talk about his looks', not 'we'. I was suggesting he is ugly, but then some of us know that.
Sorry,  misundertood your post.

No, he looks constipated when he loses, or as if he has a nasty case of piles. I want to see more of that expression next year, especially at Andy's hands.

lmao
[ Last edit by ZARFEEN15 November 15, 2012, 02:23 PM ] IP Logged
Iluvandy
Seed

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1298 on: November 15, 2012, 02:33 PM »

Scot, I agree, I think, with you. Don't want to put words in your mouth, but I'm not sure we're doing Andy any favours with the relentless Fed (and his fans) bashing that's been going on lately. I love PseudoFed and his gentle mocking, and am also happy to have a little dig at some of Fed's more questionable comments and actions - the wrong chair situation on Monday is an interesting one.

But some of the posts recently seem to me far too personal and OTT (IMHO). Is that really OK? Can we really criticise Fed and his fans while insulting them on almost every thread? I'd be tempted to boo next time if I was Fed fan.

Some of the posts are a bit OTT sometimes but it's meant to be fun (I think).    Anyway Fed fans would take offence at gentle digs, Pseudofed or any remark short of outright adulation so I don't really think it makes any difference what we say.
IP Logged
Emma Jean
Veteran

We will be Victorious

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1299 on: November 15, 2012, 07:17 PM »

Mirka looks concerned all the time. I don't get it.
IP Logged
teejay1
Top Seed

Courage doesn't always roar - but wins Wimbledon

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1300 on: November 15, 2012, 07:27 PM »

Mirka looks concerned all the time. I don't get it.

I do, she's married to Fed........

I wish people would stop feeding me lines, I'll get told off for being nasty to Fed. Course, I could restrain myself, but you know, it's just too easy lol.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1301 on: November 15, 2012, 08:10 PM »

I do, she's married to Fed........

I wish people would stop feeding me lines, I'll get told off for being nasty to Fed. Course, I could restrain myself, but you know, it's just too easy lol.

It because Mirka  can''t stop looking at herself.  All she does during Fed matches is look at her nails, her phone,   she wants the goss on whats going down in Swiss land.    She wonders  every time.....  "Can this guy just retire already   Bored oot my nut, here.   .....      His head is already big enough   "
IP Logged
ProdigyEng
Veteran

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1302 on: November 15, 2012, 08:31 PM »

Mirka was sleeping during feds World Tour Final final match lol.
IP Logged
backhandslice
Seed

You love my shenanigans. Admit it.

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1303 on: November 15, 2012, 09:30 PM »

l................ o......................... l Very Happy
IP Logged
blueberryhill
World No 1

Re: Emperor Federer and the naked truth « Reply #1304 on: November 16, 2012, 07:08 AM »

Mirka was sleeping during feds World Tour Final final match lol.

She texts all the time.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 104 Go Up Reply 
« previous next »